Reviews for Make It Ten Words Or Less
nox chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
D'awwwww this is so cute, though if he is with Gwe, it's kinda bad for both girls.
Quixotical chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I really love one-shots like this. When authors bring romance back to a more simpler level, instead of writing all this elaborate bs just to get one point across. This was a refreshing read out of all the other DxC fics that I've gone through today.
animeaddict2323232 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
god i wished they never broke up...I LOVE THIS oneshot like no other. It captured their relationship sweetly :)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
AW! T 3 T. I was surprised it was Courtney who made the first step, but is nice because it proves how strong her feelings for Duncan are: I certainly doubt she'll do something like that for someone else. You did a nice job printing their attitudes in their respective parts of the story, and the fact that they end up interchanging short, sweet letters melts my heart. Good job!
Contemperina chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
LOVE IT. Love it love it love it. Really good concept there (:

~Rina
Momorulz chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
So sweet let gwen catch a letter that Duncan sent to Gwen by accident I always lov u
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Adorable, very well written! I love it!
spicehnoodles chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
You always have these simple, little one-shots, and all of them always find a way to have an impact in my heart.

"I miss you..."

"Always thinking of you, Princess."

Eeeeeeeek, I lovelovelove those sweet sentences Duncan says! I miss him sooooooooooooo much! D;