Reviews for Byron
PF2724 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was absoluuuutely brilliant ! Very well done; in fact I'm going to read it again after writing this I think :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This was clever but ultimately unsatisfying.
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
OH MY GOSH X) X) X) X) *SQUEEEEEEE*

I figured out the "By Ron" thing halfway, and after that every time I saw the word "Byron" I'd stop reading and jump up and down in my seat in glee/excitement/fainting-ness.

That was SO brilliant!

Classic, classic, classic fic. This was simply THE BEST.

I've never thought of Ron as the poetic type... But you made it work. And that is the mark of a great author. Thank you so much for this - it made my day/week/millenium!
me chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I absolutely adore this! Byron, By Ron, cool!
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
That, was WONDERFUL. Cheesy kind of compliment, but . . . I don't know how else to describe it. You kept ALL the characters in character, you kept a canon pair (something that's nice sometimes), and like you pointed out, no "I love you"s, no kisses, and no actual sappy stuff-I couldn't imagine those two doing sappy stuff, and that's the point.

And the riddles and hints that Ron used-clever. Never saw it at all.

Thank you for the story!
ronandhermioneareforever chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I really love this story! I thought it was very clever!
Laceyjane chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I absolutely loved this. It was amazing. I always liked Ron and Hermione. You really captured the essence of their relationship. Wonderful.
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
OMFG! THAT WAS AMAZING! SO CLEVER!

Absolute genius! And such a brilliant use of dramatic irony where we know Ron's doing it. How could Hermione be so ignorant?

LOVE IT!

Sina xx
fieryice.t chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
i have not read many Ron & Hermione fics, but this was definitively one of my favorites! Well done, each character is thought out and the story flows wonderfully

the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Hahahaha. I loved this. I think Ron was a bit sweeter throughout this story than he normally would've been, but gosh it felt good to read. :). Well done.
Mixora chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
My very favorite R/Hr EVER. I mean, EVER. In the history of everness, in the literal thousands and thousands I've read, this is my very favorite. Magnificent.
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
So many nice poems. And if that would actually happen... it'd be too sweet. Really. You're a dear for writing this.
IFacebookedYourMum chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Wahey. Although I figured out the "Byron" thing immediately, it was still a nice way of Ron 'wooing' Hermione.

Omake ending? Is it up yet? I shall go hunt for it if it does exsist...

Yours until vampires turn vegetarian,

~VampirePeaches~
LaLaLayne chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Aw, so cute! And just wondering, have you ever watched the Smallville episode 'Nocturne?' Because that episode's about how Lana gets anonymous, passionate love letters-from a guy named Byron. If not, then thats one helluva coincidence, wouldnchya say? lol. great job!
KneazlesArePretty chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I liked that. The whole "Byron"/"By Ron" thing was clever. The whole time, I was thinking, "IS it Ron, or does she just want me to THINK it's Ron?"

But (here comes the constructive criticism) all throughout the story, Ron seemed to be acting a tad un-Ronnish, if that's even a word. He just seemed... well, I don't know... nicer? More considerate? Don't get me wrong, it was a nice change. Finally, him and Hermione were getting ALONG. Anyway, just wanted to point that out.

Apart from that, though, great story. No omitted punctuation, no spelling mistakes, perfect. Not that I really expected otherwise. Have you noticed how, when it comes to Harry Potter fan fiction, almost every author is a good writer and hardly anyone has terrible spelling or grammar?

Because I noticed that. I've read a lot of other fan fiction for different books, and the Harry Potter ones are among the best.

Long review, eh? Sorry about the rambling on.

Please write more,