Reviews for The Hatters Take Las Vegas
Hanable-13 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
interesting, good.

H }:)
Niko chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
What kind of taxi did they get? The limo kind? Or the normal kind?
Shire hobbit chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Aw... they just can't get a break, can they? Loved this story, as well. You're a very talented writer; keep it up! :)
Wandering Browncoat chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
WOW! (again!) Another amazing fic :D Poor Alice and Hatter; they really CAN'T catch a break XD Am so glad that they enjoyed the rest of their honeymoon though... They REALLY deserve it after everything they've been through together! Now, to be totally random... Are you as obsessed with tea as Hatter is? I felt the utter adoration for tea radiating off of your other two fics in big droves :D Now... To check out some more of your work! ;)
withakry chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
GOOD FOR YOU ON THE PUBLICATION! Please do keep us fans of yours informed. Fantastic!
Willow Skye chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Okay, I know you've had this done for ages, but I only now finally, FINALLY found the time to read this last chapter. I've been looking forward to it ever since I got the notification that it was posted, and I must say, you did not disappoint at all! It was just the right mix of action, Hatter one-liners, and sweetness that I've come to expect from your writing. It was absolutely the most perfect ending, and I could not have asked for more. I don't think I could ever tire of reading your Alice and Hatter, and I'm sad to see them go on their way. Thank you SO much!
vanilla212 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
I just read this over again and realized that I forgot to review it the first time around. This chapter was a great conclusion to a very good story. I especially liked Hatter's phone conversation with the cops. He just doesn't get on well with law enforcement, does he?

I hope your busy schedule and your muse will allow you to revisit the Hatters once in a while. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us, and for always finishing the stories you post.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
First time reviewing. Just finished reading your whole Hatter/Alice series. It was awesome! I loved their dynamic. And all the pictures really helped with the vision of the whole thing. They weren't necessary but they were like icing on the cake. Kudos!
Tay-21 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
I whole heartedly approve of how Hatter gagged those guys. Nice touch.

OK, that was tense and awesome and WOW! I think if I had nail to bit off they'd all be gone by now. My only question... what happened to Hatter's winnings from that shady casino? Seems like he deserves *some* compensation for all that. (Maybe Hatter learns to count cards and just take a *little* from the house each night. LOL)

That was fabulous. Are you going to write more? Please say yes. You threw that twist in there and you simply HAVE to deliver on it in some way. PLUS, you need to tell us about kids and stuff from the rest of their lives. There's soooo much more I want to read about them. :-D

Again, sorry it took so long. This is fabulous. I can't wait to read more from you. :-D
luvconnor chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
I'm so behind on my reading, I've finally had the chance to read this ). Great finish, Mr and Mrs Hatter make such a badass team, they read eachother so well. Love the little twisty at the end, I truly hope this means there will be more stories to come. I simply adore your Hatter and Alice )

Yay to a Wedding Night fic, you know how much I love your missing reels ;)
Ivory Tears chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Glad to hear things are going so well for you (although a little hectic lol). I loved this follow up of Hatter and Alice! :) It was like meeting up with an old friend; your characterizations of these two are just that believable.

I do hope you continue writing. :) You have a wonderful gift.
Geminii524 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
That was a nail bitingly good wrap up! Hatter had to dig deep to bring up Jack! "You trusted the wrong guy," Hatter replied, his voice as cold towards her as she'd ever heard it." Well, that was LONG ago and so far away. And let's remember who got the girl in the end! Alice did come to her senses and go for "something different". Now to spend the rest of their honeymoon as they should - wrapped up in each other :)

PS: wedding night lemon would be lovely!
Laney chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Thank you! I'm so glad you got back to this! I love the scene in the closet where they have to pretend they don't know each other, very clever and insightful. I wish it were longer, but that's just me being selfish because I love where you've gone with these post movie stories.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
I'll be honest, I didn't expect this fic to be so short... it's kind of refreshing, actually. Very rarely do you see the hero and heroine get into and out of trouble so easily, there's always a quest with sidetracks and what not. This is almost like a wedding present for the Hatters in and of itself, hehehe.
LesleyS11 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Great finish, really enjoyed reading this fic! :D