Reviews for Swimming Lessons
TailzofDarkLight chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I love fics like this. 3 I think it's cute that Altair is the only one that's can't swim.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
OMG i love this so much!

You're so good at making stories!
okikagu chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Altair was cute
SonofNaraku chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Me: Note to self... Do NOT let yaoi obsessed girlfriend near computer. It can potentially destroy the image of your semi-favorite game.
Killer Pineapple chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I loved this! *O* 3
Noctarial chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I loved it :D Please do more :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Woah, wonderful story. You do really well in portraying characters. They do not look awkward or anything. I highly appreciate that. Most of the authors tend to make their stories plain and straight to business (if you know what I mean), whereas your stories are warm and interesting without explicit scenes. I think it's the real talent to create great story by using subtle details rather than obvious image. It makes reader intrigued. And for that I thank you. Your AC stories are really enjoyable to read (all of them) and I dare to hope you will gratify us with some other stories like this in the future.
Hollie Novinec chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved that story :D
I didn't want it to end! Please write another one!

I loved it! :D
Stillenight chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Once again, amazing work. Poor Altair didn't even know what swimming WAS...Laughed at that scene and when the older assassin was punishing the younger for making moves on him in the middle of the lesson (personally, I can't blame him, I probably would have made an attempt too).

My thanks for posting. :)
aWalkInCloudz chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Another well-written story having my fav couple made by my adored author :D I like your intelligent way of thinking. Please keep up the good work !
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Beautifully written. I could really feel Ezio's concern for Altair's lack of swim skills.
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Very good.
RianLena chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
... It was so adorable! I love how you wrote their personalities, it was pretty good. And good job! I can't even count how many times I went 'aww' and 'lols'
Assassin Ninja Spy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
awww, Altaïr's scared, childish side really is adorable. Loved this story, it's surprisingly hard to find fanfiction for AC that isn't slash, so this was a nice change
Iamaloneinthedark chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I thought this was really good. It's was nice to see Altair's vulnerable side for a change, and they're both so in character :)