Reviews for The Rise and Fall of the House of Snape
Nessie-san chapter 3 . 7/24
Jesus, that's... pleas finish this fic. Please, PLEASE finish this fic. I would guess that it was around that time that he met Lily. I just... I know it's not technically cannon, but it's already my headcannon, and please, PLEASE finish the fic, Nezumi-san! It's just... as;flkasdfjas;dflaskdfjas;dfalsdffkj Please finish it.
Shingo the Pest chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Terribly brutal, yet I can't look away. I do want to read more of this, if you ever go back to it.
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
Wow. The first few chapters are really haunting. I have a feeling this fic will make me cry. Which can, I admit, at times, be a pretty hard thing to do.
SuddenPsychosis chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
I'm surprised there's only 5 reviews because this is really good so far. Sometimes, I get tired of the idea that Snape's dad was an abusive drunk. There's more than meets the eye and I remember when I was young... well... context is taken out of the picture a lot within the cyclone of arguments. The Snape you have detailed here in this chapter is surprising and I can see that it is a possibility that this had happened. Well written, solid idea and a growing interesting account of Snape's life.

Looking forward to more.

Thanks.
shyfoxling chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
"So you say my son was a hero?" he asked. "You sure it was him?" - *snerk*

Wow, this is just - such a neat and unique conception of Tobias. That kind of sounds sarcastic, but I mean really. In my own head-canon the fighting was about 50/50 mutual between people who maybe should never have married (my own parents? what?), but this characterization with Eileen being the primary instigator is interesting to read too. I'm just a little tired of Tobias being a drunken monster, yanno? So this is good that way.

"he grabs Big Mick's glass of whiskey, looks him right in the eye and says, 'Trade ya.' I don't think we ever laughed so hard" - most. adorable. child. evar.

If I can offer one suggestion, I think this story could maybe use the services of a Britpicker? I'm an American, but things like "fall" and "crib" and "TV" are kind of sticking out to me...
Frankizzle chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Looks like this is going to be just as awesome as your x-men fic. Brilliantly done! Snape has always been my favourite character out of the entire series so this story will be much enjoyed and re-read many, many times.

Just out of curiosity, have you been writing for long? Because the two fics you've written seem to be far too polished and seamless to be your first attempts at writing :)
Kerubim chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
MOAR!
Tif S chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
This is an awesome idea. I love how you do it. The way you take the canon pensieve memories and mix them with your own ideas. It's brilliant. Can't wait for more.
Bwoah Non Lo So chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
wow, this sounds like a great idea, and its well written, i look foward to more!