Reviews for A Promise Well Kept
lily pond chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
Continue pls pls pls pls pls pls pls this is rockin awesome
Lorteck chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
This was a beautiful story. I love how Sirius came around. Sev was adorable.
ana chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
oww... so beautiful... i loved that harry call sev his little brother... you just broke my heart with the chat with sirius... i hope you updated soon... love your story! :)
cheese123m chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
DUN DUN DUNNNN! lol can't wait 4 more :D
cheese123m chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
IM epically awesome :D just not as much as Harry and Sevvy...
cheese123m chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Cute! 3
coley182 chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Found and finished this story. .. please please please update this soon! I am living this story so cute :)
Ja495ck chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Oh, PLEASE update, it's so cute!
Kazza chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
Sevvy is so cute. It's nice to see Sirius developing a more sensible attitude. Please update soon, pretty please
Dragonfire - Jessie Sparrow chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
Please update it's really good so far
deathcab135 chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I adore your story!I love little Severus. I am on the look out for any and all baby severus stories I can find and yours has been one of the best. I love how he has to live with Sirius and how adorable little Sevvy is! I just can not wait for your next chapter and if you know any more little Severus stories I am all ears! Thanks for writing.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 11 . 4/27/2012
I love this!
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Well, neither Harry or Sirius are that good at taking care of Sevvy, but considering how Harry was raised, and that Sirius is still only like 17 in his head, they're doing about as well as they can. Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
You have been so close to death this past year and the year before that…do you not even feel a shred of guilt or sympathy? As a man…you know that you do."

-Ah, no he didn't. His one regret in OOtP was that he hadn't finished Snape off. I know you're going to have this work out and all that, but that will make Sirius OOC.

But I don't mind reading an OOC Sirius Black, he's got to be an improvement on an IC one.
Snilyforeve chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
O m god sevvy is so cute. Please, please update! Let's hope sev is able to be happy and loved. Let him keep the memories and have Harry make him happy. This story is really really good. Keep writing
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »