Reviews for The Last Turner of Time
ridiculous129 chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Holy wow, LOL

That easily obliterated the heated chapters you had in The Gilded Portrait, my goodness :P like I've said you are one of a kind, just, wow, you are a professional writer in every aspect of writing.

The last parts of the chapter, the time turner and how Harry asked her to change things if she could, sigh, I'm shaking my head at how brilliant you are, what a love story, I really wish you would write more.. thank you for these wonderful stories, easily you are my most favorite writer out of hundreds and its not even close, heres to you Loki.

cheers!
ridiculous129 chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Again, your writing is absolutely beautiful, great chapter, I laughed out loud several times
ridiculous129 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
I love your stories!

I've read so many other fanfics but none of them compare to yours, not even my most favorite ones, you just have a way of being in a class of your own, really, I hope youre still writing, theres not many brilliant writers out there that publish Harry Potter fanfics on the internet let alone H/Hr -
ridiculous129 chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Oh what the

Hermione used the killing curse?

wwwwwhattt?
ridiculous129 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Youre so good at writing!

I wish you had hundreds of stories you seem to be full of brilliant ideas, youre also #1 at H/Hr imo :P

you have the most mature stories on this website as well, just reading you can tell how intelligent you are and so full of knowledge , its pretty amazing.

anyway, I hope you will make more stories, finished your 250k novel and I'm sure you know if you've read the reviews its the best I've ever read.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Another good story!
beege chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Very interesting ending (and lots of fun before that!). I stand by my earlier comments.

The only thing I didn't love about this story was the way Ron and Ginny get idealised (idolised?). I'm formly of the opinion that the relationships Harry and Hermione had with the two youngest Weasleys were far too shallow and uneven to count as true love. But perhaps it's realistic, if not right, that Harry and Hermione would choose to remember them this way under the circumstances.
Smithback chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
odd end... but great
Agent Lizzie chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh. that's cool. I'm wondering what will happen in the next chapter. :))
jimbobagins chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
I've always enjoyed the time travel concept, it allows what should have been... loved the story.
annependragon chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Heartwretchingly amazing story
soullshakedown chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Oh wow! You sure weren't kidding when you included the "Angst" genre in there! :P This was a pretty dark story with a damaged Harry and Hermione, but I loved it because in a way they were beautifully damaged (if that makes any sense lol). I thought your characters were very well written, and if you add that to your writing style and unique plot twists (I Loved a half-were Harry!), how could I not Favorite this story?! Although a part a me seriously wants you to continue their story I wouldn't mind if you didn't because the ending was quite smashing! Congrats on a great story! :]
-Natalie
The Gray Fox chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
What a brilliant and well written story, truly an amazing and entertaining pieces. Definetly a top ten I have read on this site. Thank you.
Smithback chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
bloody fantastic
beege chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Fantastic. Good portrayals of Harry and Hermione as adults are fantastic but you've excelled at that here. While grown and mature they are still very clearly marked by the experiences of their childhoods - the reader can see the children they were in the adults they've become.

The chemistry and emotion between them are handled very well indeed.

I still struggle to understand why your stories are so under-reviewed. You really should be getting a lot more attention.