Reviews for The Last Turner of Time
Smithback chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
bloody fantastic
beege chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Fantastic. Good portrayals of Harry and Hermione as adults are fantastic but you've excelled at that here. While grown and mature they are still very clearly marked by the experiences of their childhoods - the reader can see the children they were in the adults they've become.

The chemistry and emotion between them are handled very well indeed.

I still struggle to understand why your stories are so under-reviewed. You really should be getting a lot more attention.
pawsrule chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Really good chapter! I hope there will be more. Do we know Harrys other secret?
pawsrule chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Really good! I enjoyed Lady Margie and Commander William. Look forward to more.
Smithback chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
an extraordinary chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
A very good story, i wonder why you are not well known with such a good writting
Penghost chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
A very hard one!
Good scenes!
I could see the reason for Voldy to run.
After all he is a bad Slytherin for sure.
Them being all cowards! (The bad ones)
Your tale is a bit stiff.
On the other hand you make good details ant therefore good pictures.
Maybe it is just your writing style? :-)
Maybe a bit Hermione style? :-) (Academic hu?)

I like the library very much.
Also the scene there but She should have recognized the bond at once being a walking encyclopedia on Wizarding subjects!

Well it think you will come to it (hopefully) soon.
The do not have to boil over it for years have the?

After just 2 chapters you made your story interesting and somewhat addicting.

Good job!

Thank you for your time and story.
Smithback chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
excellent
pawsrule chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Good story. Please update when you can.
beege chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Beautifully written. So much lovely imagery and excellent characterisation in this. I really hope that you're going to continue beyond the first two chapters at some point. I can't help but think that the 'forgiving' Ron is really Hermione's own subconscious. Her earlier assessment of his behaviour in response to her mother's comments sounds sadly accurate to me.
Penghost chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hmmm...

A very good story.
Well written with lots of good and strong pictures.

You followed the canon characteristics of the characters including the strong inferiority complex of the both!

They know almost everything about each other.
And still Harry doubts she can bear almost anything about him.

Anybody would feel fear when jumped with that strong dark emotions.
Why should she be different?
He would feel fear if the situation where reversed for sure.

She is rational, therefore can make sense faster then anybody else.
He should know that!
He should trust her!

Please continue!
You started this story with strong points, a scenario apart of the beaten tracks.

It would be a shame to let it hang!
Epicly awesome chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was so beautiful you have a real talent for writing the way you use the language and convey it in such a way that you start to feel the emotions that character is feeling too is really great I'm not sure if this is a one-shot or not but either way it could work if it is keep writing cause your awesome if not well it's a brilliant ending a great conclusion
trongod chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was excellent!

In a way, it's too bad there aren't any shrinks in the wizarding world for Hermione and harry - not to mention pretty much everyone else - to get help from. They could have maybe possibly had some healing done and realized that they were basically killing themselves far sooner. Or if they had more than Hermione's mother to talk to; she needed more than just a listening heart to fully get over Ron, and Harry seems to have only had Kingsley - far too busy for a chat whenever - and Neville - as Harry's partner, it would make sense that he knows about Harry's problem.

In both their cases, though, I STILL think that they would have grown away from their respective partners had they not died so soon in their relationships. They were all young, under enormous pressures, and reaching out to someone that could understand what was going on at the time. But harry and Hermione were and are two driven personalities, while Ron was still in the process of reaching the emotional levels of a 13 year old - still far too hot headed, possessive, jealous, and lazy to last with Hermione without them basically destroying themselves to become someone else for the other's satisfaction.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2