Reviews for The Senator and the Sommelier
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 1/15
good. I hope you continue this.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Thanks for this. Hope there is more inner monologue from Edward n the outtakes
pauleen chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
It is always good to hear edwards take on things. I love this story.
Montara chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
And now we know what went through his mind while upgrading her flight. Thank you, I love to read the other's POV in a story!
Twiolic chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Nice read Edward's POV.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I love this chapter of love and hate. What did he expect from her after 10 years?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I dont like this only because its just a conversation...it doesnt show his feelings at all during it or tell us what he is thinking.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
OK that's all you wrote of this story. I have read it all now. I miss it already
Angie66 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
How i would love to read , how was days ,month and years for him after this Christmas . I hope you will write more
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Amazing to read this scene from Edward's POV...I was hoping to find it in the outtakes, so I was **thrilled** to find it as a separate story! Brilliant!

Thank you! :)

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I always love an EPOV. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
oh, my god. my heart.
charsaw412 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hey, any chance you'd give us more EPOVs? I really love this story, you're fuckawesome.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I think for the sake of the original story, it was necessary NOT to have Edward's POV. We needed only to see Bella's understanding, or lack there of, of his seemingly cold, cold heart. It kept the conflict moving as it grew and developed for both these characters and we the reader.

But, to go back and read his thoughts, after needing to read more, it's great insight into Edward's personal hell. We know Bella's clearly, so this made for more a tad more clarity.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
The senators closing remark is so cold. I guess that was one of their problems