Reviews for The Senator and the Sommelier
Angie66 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
How i would love to read , how was days ,month and years for him after this Christmas . I hope you will write more
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Amazing to read this scene from Edward's POV...I was hoping to find it in the outtakes, so I was **thrilled** to find it as a separate story! Brilliant!

Thank you! :)

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I always love an EPOV. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
oh, my god. my heart.
charsaw412 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hey, any chance you'd give us more EPOVs? I really love this story, you're fuckawesome.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I think for the sake of the original story, it was necessary NOT to have Edward's POV. We needed only to see Bella's understanding, or lack there of, of his seemingly cold, cold heart. It kept the conflict moving as it grew and developed for both these characters and we the reader.

But, to go back and read his thoughts, after needing to read more, it's great insight into Edward's personal hell. We know Bella's clearly, so this made for more a tad more clarity.
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
The senators closing remark is so cold. I guess that was one of their problems
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
&?%$*%(*&?)
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
"You may not be President, but you're a senator—that's pretty big. Besides, I think I read in People you're only thirty-six. Even Kennedy wasn't that young."

"Don't change the subject. What makes you think I was talking about my political aspirations?"

...

Reading their banter I was afraid the story would be centered around the Senator's career In politics so I have been so pleased that Edward, the man, is who showed up, even if eventually they will have to face his political career and it's future. Thanks for making the story about them in this way.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Cruel and cold.
ebs12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Could you do Edward's POV about the Christmas Bella left him and when he realised that she'd actually left and wasn't coming back?
peyotemusic chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Great, alliterative title. I didn't learn very much more than I knew before, though. The EPOV only revealed a smidgin of new information. Still so many mysteries. I'm bouncing back to the main story, hoping for some reveals in later chapters.
Elizabeth440 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I'm really glad you wrote Edward's POV. He was a bit of an enigma in the early '95 chapters so it is interesting to see where his head was at. His approach to Izzy in '95 was almost clinical, which I suppose was part of the whole problem with them the first time around.
j chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Hey,

So I loved this one-shot into edward's head. I know this sounds like you give an inch and they want a mile, and for that I'm sorry. But is there any way you could write a bit more? I just feel like we see so much of what Bella went/goes through, and it would be nice to have a complete picture? Maybe at least an epov from that christmas that it all went kapootz?
lionola chapter 1 . 9/30/2011