Reviews for The Way We Move
ybarry chapter 1 . 6/20
Where's the rest ...i feel like you left me a cliff hanger ..yes they'll take it one day at a time ..but ..but ..but ..hangs head ...sighs ...
looks at you with pleading eye's ...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh my god this is wonderful!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Kyaaaaa- no, no squealing man, control yourself! I'm sorry, my fanishness is out of control.
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Sweet story!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Absolutely loved this! I want to *see* this so badly, cause the image in my head is adorable.
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
oh wow/ the ending appeared like a promising beginning! ) i really enjoyed how you portrayed kotetsu in here.. such an adorable guy.. can't get enough of him! hope you make more tiger x bunny fics in the future! *hugs*
Luna Riven chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is an incredibly sweet story and Kotetsu and Barnaby are amazingly in character. The plot is a simple one but beautifully executed. The dialogue and action are both engaging and wonderful. This is possibly one of my favorite T&B stories thus far.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very lovely, I enjoyed every minute of reading this.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
this story is so well-written...! I'm lacking the words good enough for an appropriate praise. Just know that you did marvellous job on this piece, in my opinion. Truly well-done! :)
Princess Twila chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
love love love love LOVE! i ship these two like my life depends on it.
ninety6tears chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Barnaby is so oddly sweet in this. Nice job.
Sakurazu Sayo chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
oh! so cute! i like! more please _
SilverKit'sFire chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
okay, that was totally adorable. well done _
18xD chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Awwww... This is so cute beyond words! You've kept them both in-character and the story had a really smooth flow. I really enjoyed reading it.
Slushie Panther chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was truly amazing, well written, and adorable.