Reviews for Trust
Black Dragon Valkyrie chapter 1 . 1/19
*burst out laughing* "With Batman not present." *laughs more* best line EVER! XD this was a really cute Connor/Kaldur. you REALLY should write more. (hint hint, nudge nudge)
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I loved this!
Honestly this is the cutest, and most adorablest Conner/Kaldur fic I've ever read.
And you've done an amazing job in portraying the two!
Thank you for writing something so terrific.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Your sister is very Lucky. To have someone who loves her somuch to writer he a lovely story like this. (I think you named all of My OTP's from respective fandoms, in the afternote, too. Love em. Except for Wally/Dick. I fulcuate between those two, and Speedy/Robin.) Gorgeous.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I love the idea of Conner having a pet G-gnome that sent him the images of the moon and sun when he was in his tube. It just gave me the most brilliant idea ever!
Gambrick chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Great ending-The best thing about your Kaldur is that you keep him in character, all the way down to his speech. I can only think of another author who has that down.
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
UNF. This little story is so cuute, and lovely, and tickled me pink. XD I adore yer characterizations of these two. :3 Well done!
Saiyuri of the Red Shadow chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I really like this. You really kept Superboy in character and believable. I wish this was a mutt-chapter or part of a series of one-shots cause I feel like somethings coming next but that we' ll never know what it is. I hope you write another Superboy
gambits princess chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
thnk u! i love this pairing an there aint enoughn of them
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
All I could think of when reading this fic was when the G-gnome came back in the comic looking for Superboy and he wanted to keep him so bad.

I have to admit I was never fond of Superbov/Aqua Lad, but the more I read it the cuter it gets.

And is its weird that I got all teary eyed when I read your dedication to your friend?

It was sweet.
sunashiro9 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
When I first watched the show, they were the first two that I wanted to put together. Yet there aren't really a lot of fanfics for them D:

Very cute little fic! X3
Penny ToughGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I like this a lot! It was cute! I hope there will be a sequel...
Little Miss Doom-and-Gloom chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
"With Batman not present." Oh my god. That was about the best last line EVER! Very nice Conner/Kaldur. If you were, to say, write more, I would difinitely read it. 'hint, hint, nudge, nudge'
vapanalley chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
THE CUTENESS. IT'S KILLING ME. And I'm dying a happy death. Why are these two so cute? Maybe it's just the way Kaldur is so uncertain and Super Boy is so /Super Boy/-ish. Love, love, love, love, love. Times like a million.
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
yum!
Child Of The Zailus chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
BATMAN WAS WATCHING THEM THE WHOLE TIME! REALLY? PLEASE do a sequel! You're an AWESOME author!