Reviews for A Walk to Forget
Re-read. Lovely.
1life2ROCK chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Really lovely story.
18tilIdie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This story is amazingly touching, it encapsulates all that is beautiful about them and their relationship. I love it.
onmyside chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
I was browsing through all the C/H fanfics here and found this. It almost made me cry. It's wonderful to think that they once had a life together but decided to give it up and become friends instead. The story is very intense and to the point - simply wonderful!
AddictedToDowntonAbbey chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Most moving DA fic I've ever read.
fanficfan71 chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
A lovely ending for them both.
CrazyMaryT chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
"End"

There letters that make me feel :-(

This was a wonderful story. I loved it.
griseldalafey chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
*loving* the happy ending.

Thank you for writing them a happily ever after.
Onesimus42 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
So sad but bittersweet. Please don't make them unhappy for too long. Fifteen years is quite enough. Love that he awknowledges the quality of their friendship.
CrazyMaryT chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. You do this couple such justice. I look forward most anxiously to your next effort.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
A story so beautifully crafted and full of emotion! Thank you for writing this!
TheRedFaerie chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
How could I have been so oblivious to not notice that you had written more to this story!

That was sooo sweet. I just want to hug them both!

Also, your inability to write a oneshot is a glorious thing that I am overly fond of.
elsiecarson chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
This is lovely! What a perfect moment to end a story on! It works so well! The two of them are definitely destined to be together!
corruptone chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I'll be checking my emails regularly for the next part. How I wish half the stuff that actually happened on the show could be replaced with the things you write!