Reviews for Love & Healing
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was very sweet! I love that Albus takes a risk to go see Minerva at St. Mungo's, and I love Snape in this! Very nice job!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh, the flowers were such a nice touch!
Loved your use of snape, and indirectly lily :)
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Now this I really loved - for many reasons - its a simple scenario - well designed - perfectly in canon (so long as you don't go for gay Albus) and Severus is perfectly in character but also sympathetic - as we get few glimpses of his kinder side in canon - and it would make absolutely perfect sense that Severus would be touched by such an intimacy - to see the Headmaster in a somewhat similar position that he himself was in some years before - and I also enjoy his blurting out "You love her" because I often see Severus as being somewhat emotionally stunted - and also having difficulty with expressing his more gentle feelings - so something like this, suddenly blurting out something (even if it is the truth) due to his social awkwardness (sp) as just perfect personification for Severus.

And I appreciate that Albus doesn't even try to deny it, but of course doesn't admit to it either - very Albus-like.

Very well done.
Yue Sai chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Alright, this is one of my favos of yours because you had all three f my favorite characters in this story. Yeah for Severus! I'll always remember the quote:

"When you're in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss.

This story reminded me of this quote and so I simply loved it. I love the end with the flowers and note. That was a very cute sweet touch to the story. Thanks for another great short story. :)

Hugs!

Yue Sai
Emily92 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ooh, two of my favorite things - MMAD and Snape/Lily. Creative story.
real mynix chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Albus is a fool if he is not telling Minerva about his feeling towards her, but I could anderstand him completly. "The distinct scent of lemon drops" what else! :-)
Uhura chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Incredibly wonderful.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh, I've missed your writing. So very dearly.

This was simple, beautiful, played with the heart-strings like the expert I know you are. The dialogue was suitably reserved, and yet said everything that needed to be conveyed. The gestures were perfectly them as well. The last paragraph made a massive balloon of happiness swell up my throat. Thank you!

Hope you're writing more MMAD soon!

Stel xx
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It's a lovely shot that inspires very nice feelings.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Love, love, love this story! Very sweet and I like how you incorporated the Lily/Snape connection with the Albus/Minerva one. Great job.
tartan-angel chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
My heart is literally about to explode. I do not believe I have ever read a sweeter story than this. Bravo!
spin84 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Eek! What more can I say, but squee!

Spin Xx