Reviews for EO Challenge: May Cause Drowsiness
victoria chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
third "im driving" ive read still all r cute nice job
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Okay, I am kind of patting myself on the back with this challenge. Because. THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Nice job, Dr. Dizzo! Can you prescribe some of those meds for me, too?
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Doh! LOL :-) Sooo cute, loved Dean's attempt to speak with his nose more than seriously stuffed - and the picture of him nodding away :-) Oh, and the she-mpala! "Sabby" **chuckling**

xx Kate
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh, Dean. You are so protective of your Impala, aren't you? You won't let anyone else drive it, even when you might crash it when your high on flu medication.

BRB
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
awww, sleepy Dean is so cute, loved it ;)
Teachergra chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was so cute! I enjoyed it more than many long stories I've read. Keep up the good work!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aw. Poor Dean! Such a sick puppy! *pets him* Love it when he talks like that. :D

Nicely done. :)
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
*laugh* Aw, poor, sick, stubborn boy! Sammy can drive, I'll sit in the back and let Dean lay in my lap. *rubs his tummy* Naptime!

I should have read yours before I wrote mine. They could almost be part of the same story. *headdesk*
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Love it! Totally what would happen! Thanks for the chuckle, I enjoyed it very, very much! :)
AlwaysTardy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh, poor Dean and Sammy. Loved it!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love your congested, medicated Dean. You had me at "watery green eyes." Good one!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Ahh, yeah, Dean you are so stubborn. Gotta love a miserably shivering Dean wiping a dripping nose on his wrist.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Haha. Feel so bad for Dean but I loved it :D
masondixon chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
As always with you, a very good job. Thank You.