Reviews for Never Too Late
NotAProphet chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This is amazing! The world needs more Jeremy fics! I hope you do more!
FashionistState chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Okay, first of all, I have to say this story was adorable! Felicity and Jeremy's relationship is really sweet; I love the possibilities of exploring romance for a character like Jeremy. The dialogue was nice too. :

I think a couple of things could be improved - please excuse my nitpicking. ' I don't think Jeremy is really one to use contractions (wait, is that the right word?) like 'kinda' that often, if at all. Otherwise, I think you have his voicing down pretty well! As for other in-character details, I'm not sure if Jeremy would trust Felicity right away; although I do see him wanting to talk to someone who can truly sympathize with his situation, I wonder if he'd think it was a prank or similar - perhaps something to trip him up and get him sectioned?

Also, I love Felicity but in some ways, she seems to be a little too similar to Jeremy - I think their relationship might be more intriguing if she was a bit more different to him. I think she could have a less similar hallucination. I like the idea of the 'mute musician' but if she suffered from seeing something a bit more unknown to readers (but still very familiar to Jeremy - so, for example, it'd still be a single humanoid being that appeared when something bad was happening), I think her backstory would be more original and awesome. c:

Finally, as far as I recall, Ravenhill Hospital would have been partially destroyed (and long abandoned) if this story takes place shortly after Jeremy was arrested - though I know that's utter nitpicking, I'm sorry. xD I guess it could have been restored within that time.

Anyway, I hope you don't take my feedback badly. This was still a sweet story, and I hope you write more Psychoville fanfic!

- FashionistState
713135 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved the mute musician. :) Really sweet story.
The.Evil.Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/24/2011