Reviews for It's Time
srhittson chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Cute story
JennaTheMusicalPythonite chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I read the entire story today, and i have two words: AMAZING and TOUCHING. okay, that was 3 words, but...whatever! I love Mary and Bert together. So adorable! Don't let Mary leave! (
WHAT? You changed your profile picture to HIM?! Now, it's PERSONAL! Kidding! )
wintmint4 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Yay! And update! This chapter was awesome. :) I loved the Mary/Bert-ness. Haha Anyway, great job! :)
ASianSuccessor2012 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
What a lovely and touching little chapter! It was kind of short, but nevertheless, it was wonderful and beautifully written. Please write some more! I love your story and I'm most definitely looking forward to more updates coming from you. :)
MariaVonTrapp789 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Aah! This is lovely! I can really imagine the characters saying these things (to me, that is the sign of a good fanfic). My only complaint is the lack of more :P
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Awesome two chapters
wintmint4 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Oh, the poor Banks! However, I'm very glad to see that you've updated. I approve greatly of your New Year's resolution. Haha Anyway, fantastic job! :) Happy holidays.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
great story! please continue!
MusicalFan chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Hey i love this can you continue the story :D
wintmint4 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
This is a great story. I honestly hope you continue. If you decide you want to keep writing, but need help with the plot, feel free to message me!
Lost.on.the.Battlefield chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Great plot so far please continue
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I hope you intend on continuing, or at least finishing this story. I do hope you would. It seems I've begun to love it dearly and would become terribly un-satisfied if it was to be left incomplete.
Your sincerely
xLoveMeBack chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
please write this story down. I totally like it!
Daydreaming-with-ink chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
LOVELY. Just lovely. You've got Mary's teasing propriety and Bert's charm down pat. I'd love to see more! :)
TheWitch'sCat chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
From someone who truly loves Bert and Mary...I'd love to see more. ;-)