Reviews for Perversion
eckomoon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
So so so good. Love this obsessive stalking chuck and Blair taunting him. This would make a great au multi chapter fic.
demented bunny chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I adored this little glimpse into chuck and blairs perversions, and that you didn't stray from chucks character, I'd love to see this become a multi- chapter fic.
svenjen chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
greeeeat story... but why did you end it there? SIgh.
StarAngel148 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Loved reading this. Amazing.
Claussxis chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I liked very much! you write very well ) I will now play my imagination to see how your story is obviously not be as great as could have continued your
Laura P chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH.

I can't even say more. It was really good and I hope to see more of this kind of stuff? xx
xoxowl chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Great mix of dark and light - so good!

The way C & B's messed up, look-but-don't-touch relationship constrasted with Dan and Serena's simpler one was really great. I love that they eventually touched and let the other one in.
pty chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I wasn't sure if I would like this story but it's sooo good. And the voyeur thing, maybe you read that producer's interview where she said she saw Chuck more like a voyeur type of person and that's one of the reasons why we don't really see him without a shirt, I mean this story fit that perfectly. I gather from this story that in this universe Chuck and Nate are not BFF, and that the blonde in the photo wasn't Serena since Dan make an appearance (you are trying to kill me, btw, first Nate and then Dan? and Dan throwing a punch almost for the sake of it, I thought he felt something for Blair for a moment there). I wonder if the blonde in the pic was Jenny or a random blonde.

Some GG news:

ASIA/talkasia/

I saw the entire interview, it was the whole program. At the beginning they started talking about the show and put images of Blake, Leighton and Chace in the show and in red carpets. It's clear that the interview was taped during his visit to the Philippines. Somewhere I read that he said that he originally auditioned for the role of Nate? But I didn't saw that in the interview. I myself wouldn't have Chuck loose all his money or the Dynasty type of ending.

They also mentioned and put clips of Chalet girl, they mentioned his upcoming role as Tybault in Romeo and Juliet and he mentioned his role as an FBI agent in the new Clint Eastwood movie about J. Edgar Hoover (starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Armmie Hammer of The Social Network who played Gabriel in GG also stars there). They even mentioned his early roles, I myself didn't know he worked in "Breaking and Entering" with Jude Law (don't know if they actually had scenes together, though).

The clip is also on the CNN International Facebook page, on TV Fanatic and on Spoiler TV

And there is a strong rumor that Blake and Leo broke up, as per E! the warning signale is that they haven't been seen together in a month, but I just read in TV Fanatic a story claiming it was because his mother didn't approved her, apparently Blake was too nervous when she met the mother and couldn't stop talking about herself and the mother found her stuck up. If she is heartbroken you can't tell in the photo.

. ?album1687&page1

New tweet that arrived today:

Gossip Girl Writers The spoiler will arrive over the weekend or next week. We just have a lot going on at present, prepping for LA
callmebluetoo chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Loved your characterization and insights into why B and C are compelled together. Thank you for sharing!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was great to read. Liked it, a lot.
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I enjoyed it!
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It's the kind of heat most people will never experience, and yet they have it in swathes - look but don't touch, look but don't touch. Their whole lives are one big round of burlesque, peeling back the layers, only this time literally. There's something so sexy about obsession and being followed and laying someone bare to the skin when they least expect it. Chuck isn't perverse, he's respectful to the point of chaste. It's extreme. It's wonderful.

And Blair is bold, brave only in the presence of one person. She's buttoned up to the chin in both body and mind with Nate, with Serena, with the world she lives in. You know she wants to be watched. You know she wants to be wanted. People are necessitated but not wanted, not desired based on who they are underneath. He sees that in her. He sees her. He sees that she can dance even though she doesn't get up on stage for him, doesn't kiss him. They're so Chuck and Blair in such a deep and dark way that it amazes me they're so sexual; look but don't touch again. I suppose it's the power of a look between them that means everything, the power of the power of being able to see everything.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.