Reviews for The Similarity Between Souls
Wisperwind chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
It would be so awesome if that really happend xD
Sorrel chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I really liked this take on what could happen. It was very cleverly thought through. Well done
Muly chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I love the ending. It's always good to show Dean's emotion and care for his brother, something we rarely see because of his emotional layers.
rahne2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved the ideas: I had actually forgotten that Cas had "borrowed" souls from Hell when he and Crowley first made their deal, good thought that they might have affected Castiel. I do think that Dean has been a little rough on Cas, though, since Raphael would have restarted the apocalypse if he won, and Cas had no chance against him without more power. What would Dean have suggested he do? It would have helped Cas immensely if he'd just talked it out, perhaps suggested some sort of failsafe to get the souls back into purgatory after Rafael went down. If Cas felt he had Dean's support he wouldn't have felt so desperate and lost. But that is beside the point.

I really would like the show to reach this same conclusion; that Sam's powers aren't gone, they are a part of him. I believe strongly that the demon blood was a crutch Ruby used to bind him to her, and later was needed only to strengthen his body enough to contain Lucifer. He has Azazel's blood for the rest of his life. I can't imagine the power to rule a demon army is just gone. Glad you used that, though I'm not sure he's ready to pull millions of souls just yet. Anyway, a plausible scenario.

I'm afraid your writing isn't yet up to your plotting; too many wrong or misspelled words, and everything ended just a bit too neatly. Keep working at it, and don't use spellcheck, it gives a false sense of security and doesn't catch wrong words that are spelled right. Put in the work now, with a dictionary for spellings and meanings, and you'll be so much more secure in the future. Good luck and keep writing.