Reviews for I Do, But Only For You
TinkStar87 chapter 24 . 2/1
Where's the ending? This is such a fantastic story! Read ya Later ;)
LookingAnswers chapter 24 . 10/11/2017
i really liked this story, I love how they come to be together again. MaDi was extraordinary
ForgeK chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I really enjoyed your take on MacDick!
They are a popular pairing but you really dug in and gave a very sweet take. Of course I love the LoVe story... would like to read the ending.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/7/2016
They're definitely the definition of the slow burn. Can't wait for the epilogue!'
Guest chapter 24 . 9/3/2016
Ahh I keep coming back to this story hoping you'll one day post the epilogue. Love the story, but it just needs that ending.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/15/2016
Needs a ending.
mallow87 chapter 24 . 7/22/2016
I adored this story! Amongst a plethora of great moments, I really loved Dick's thoughts where he's willing Mac to fall in love with him. A MaDi wedding worth the characters. Thank you!
ashrive1011 chapter 24 . 7/13/2016
I love it! I love the details, dialogue the only thing that is confusing is the change in POV. some is told from Veronica while others is being told from Mac's. it took the reader a little longer to make the transition. I can't wait for the epilogue. I am excited to find out where the future takes Veronica and Logan, Mac and Dick
Tea chapter 24 . 5/9/2016
I've just read this story again and loved it as much as bthe first time. I hope you come back to it and write an epilogue.
JoeCool701 chapter 24 . 4/19/2016
I hope you decide to finish this someday! It is good and needs to be completed.
Mia chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
Words cannot describe how much I love this entire chapter. And the vows, yeah, I'm a little misty eyed myself (sitting here at work reading this for maybe the 18th time)!
Mia chapter 21 . 4/12/2016
Mac confessing to her mom that she knows the truth about the baby switching is pitch perfect! And so is the scene with her telling Dick about it & his reaction! Pure perfection. And Dick freaking out about the vows-hilarious & sweet! This is bringing up memories of my own wedding, though admittedly minus a lot of the angst in here. (Which is a good thing!)
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 19 . 4/12/2016
Your MaDi steals the show, or you know, the chapter every single time!
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 18 . 4/12/2016
There are lots & lots of iterations of Fanfic Dick that I like, but my very very favorite is 'Dick as Voice of Reason.' LOVE it!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/4/2016
Stumbled across this fiction over 3 years after you finished it and I have to say that it is possibly the best Mac and Dick story I've ever read. Thanks.