Reviews for Promises of Paradise
Palnalapax chapter 1 . 3/21
I oh-so-passionately hate mpreg. It disturbs me. This story is the one-and-only exception to that claim. Someway, somehow you rationalize the irrationalize in this story. You bring the idea of "breeder boys" to life, making the concept of pregnable males real, in a way. And ,although I can't support the underlying pairing in this story (because of the apparent age difference), I can truthfully say this story is undoubtedly a gem.
If you make a sequel of this quality, I'd happily read it. If you don't continue this story, that's understandable.
Ladynightwing58 chapter 9 . 2/2
This is amazingly written and I want to keep reading... but the whole thing with "breeder boys" and them having absolutely no rights is pissing me off. I just can't keep reading. Sorry. But it really is a good story.
CheshireKitKat chapter 20 . 11/25/2016
can't wait for the sequel!
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
gonna do a sequel?
777Padfoot777 chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
I hope that you will make a sequel for this. Morgan and Spencer need to end up together- age gap be d*mned. They would be seriously adorable together, especially with that sweet baby girl.
Fanfic-For- Life-100 chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
please make a sequel, I wanna see Morgan and Reid get together when reid's older, please make one!
Bronkwin2 chapter 20 . 2/28/2016
Please do a sequel for this story
Guest chapter 20 . 1/17/2016
Love it!
mindluver chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Poor Spencer. Great job.
mindluver chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
The plot thickens... Great job.
mindluver chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
I'm not sure how, but you made the whole MPREG thing plausible. Great job.
mindluver chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Poor Morgan! Great start.
StoryTimez chapter 20 . 6/10/2015
I loved this. Honestly, I almost wish Spencer was a little older so Derek would be more okay with liking him...but it's amazing the way it is. I hope you write a sequel! (Not sure if you have, I haven't checked yet).
Sweetmd24 chapter 20 . 5/26/2015
such a great story!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 19 . 3/19/2015
Very nice twist on the super soldier angle. And I think you did a great job with everyone's personalities, especially Morgan's and Garcia's. I hope there's a sequel where we get to find out what happens to them.