Reviews for Promises of Paradise
777Padfoot777 chapter 20 . 9/16
I hope that you will make a sequel for this. Morgan and Spencer need to end up together- age gap be d*mned. They would be seriously adorable together, especially with that sweet baby girl.
Yaoi-Lover-100 chapter 20 . 8/9
please make a sequel, I wanna see Morgan and Reid get together when reid's older, please make one!
Bronkwin2 chapter 20 . 2/28
Please do a sequel for this story
Love it!
mindluver chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Poor Spencer. Great job.
mindluver chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
The plot thickens... Great job.
mindluver chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
I'm not sure how, but you made the whole MPREG thing plausible. Great job.
mindluver chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Poor Morgan! Great start.
StoryTimez chapter 20 . 6/10/2015
I loved this. Honestly, I almost wish Spencer was a little older so Derek would be more okay with liking him...but it's amazing the way it is. I hope you write a sequel! (Not sure if you have, I haven't checked yet).
Sweetmd24 chapter 20 . 5/26/2015
such a great story!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 19 . 3/19/2015
Very nice twist on the super soldier angle. And I think you did a great job with everyone's personalities, especially Morgan's and Garcia's. I hope there's a sequel where we get to find out what happens to them.
liliace chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
This fic is absolutely amazing! I love the plot and the fact that it's mostly told from Morgan's point of view. Just one little thing bugs me: it would probably be more appropriate to refer to Morgan as 'Derek' when the story is in his POV, as I think it'd make more sense for the guy to refer to himself by his first name. Other than that, I think this was truly brilliant (I also really appreciate the fact that you didn't make Reid and Morgan get together yet, as that would have made it highly disturbing. But I also resent the fact that I didn't get to see them together, if that makes any sense... xD Any chance of a sequel? *puppy dog eyes*)
Graysonation chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
Angst, angst, sweet delicious angst . . . I knew I could count on you.
. . .
Not gonna lie, I'm a bit pissed about the fact that reading a different fic called "Butterfly Fly Away" has given me this weird craving for m-preg (damn it, all!) but, of course, your stories have come through for me on this regard.
What can I say? The action was good, the imagery beautiful . . . I was in tears from the beginning; you always paint the picture of trauma so well, all whilst keeping the heroes heroic and the lines clear in who the bad guy is supposed to be. You write 3eloquently, coherently, and strongly . . . Gawd, this was just wonderful. Enticing, tragic, romantic, little bit sexy, funny here and there . . . Ooh . . . I loved it. LOVE.
In short? I loved it. Cannot believe I waited so long to mosey into this genre. It's fantastic!
edu1e6 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Hi
I loved this story and I was wondering if you had any plans for the sequel?
Beautifully written
Ax
ioname2you chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
WOW... what a amazing heartwarming and touching story, I loved it! I wasn't sure at first with Spencer being so young but once i started i was hooked and couldn't stop til i got to the end, then i was like Noooooo. it can't end there, will there see each other often or just stay in touch by email? if so how many years til they meet face to face? will they both still feel the strong attraction or over time will it lesson or grow in to love? I noticed this was written a few years ago so hopefully my many questions will have answers soon when i find part 2 in a minute. Thank you for a wonderful read and i hope to read more of your amazing CM stories in the future :)