Reviews for Zonbi no Naruto
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
very nice
OSR fanatic chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
redwolf23456 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
great story so far
lovleydragonfly chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Updaaaattteee! Hmmmmm i was kinda wnting kakashi and naruto to have a little bond but oh well...hmmm it wuld be sad if he was forced to leave...,...but depending on how the story line goes im not shure :'(
longshot0 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hope to see a update. Need more stories like this
burning-hate-an-love chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Update soon please
Jack the Stalker chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Very nice story so far.

Personally i prefer long chapter, & i certainly hope that you perhaps will update more often now.

Becuase as i said earlier this is a very nice story, very unique & it holds lots of promise for the future.
And personally i was kinda sad that such an interesting story wasnt updated for so long.

Anyway enough of my rambling. Keep up the goodwork & update whenever youre ready.
frytrix chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Looking forward to read more.
Clemerl chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
This is really good and I applaud your efforts. However, once in a while you keep mixing up your past/present/future tenses which can be very distracting at times.
Spazzyninjafish chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I can edit your story for you. I'm not an official Beta (yet), but I can still get the job done. Please PM me if you wish to accept my offer.
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
cool can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
nice love kyuubi
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
interesting
NARUHINA 4 EVA chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
HINATAAAAAAAAAAAA
Blackfox911 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
When are you gonna update this again? Im not trying to sound like an ass or anything but this is one of the few stories to

catch my attention and im really hoping for more updates from people since all the ones i like are hardly ever updated.

This story has a lot of potential and should not be wasted. It helps that it is also written better than most that i read.

Once again just asking that you update soon.