Reviews for One Is The Loneliest Number
Psychopath with nails chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
UPDATE NOW!
EllaPotter1988 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
How is Tom out of the diary when Ginny doesn't have it. There were no attacks in cannon when the diary was in Harry's hands. How would Tom be in the Chamber without actively possessing Ginny (which was only possible when she was writing in the diary) unless he had killed Ginny, taken her soul, and assumed a body? I like the story, but there are some holes that you need to tidy up.
StormyFireDragon chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
this is good. i still think you are moving way to fast, but then again it is flowing along nicely.
Brian64 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Quick question.. in the last chapter Harry, Filius and Sirius were discussing the horcruxes and it was stated that there was just the *diary* and Hufflepuff's cup known to be left..

I find it hard to believe that when faced with Tom Riddle's strange diary, that Harry wouldn't think of the horcrux diary they were looking for and wonder if they may be the same.

Come to think of it, why didn't Harry recognise Tom's name? After all, since you said "they studied Tom's history" in chapter 2, they must have at least known Voldemort's first name was Tom.

shrugs maybe I'm missing something, but it looks a little inconsistent from my quick read through. :)
Jim Red Hawk chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
The real shame is you could not write 2 chapters! :) ROFL!

THANKS!

JimS
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I like your take on the Basilisk this time. it's kinda nice to see Dumbles not a total idiot.

So is Luna still getting pick on or have the other 'Claws taken their warnings to heart?

Hope your brother's vacation is going well...

I may get thrown out of HP Fan World soon I haven't seen the movie yet. (I know :bad Mae")

remember to have fun the story will be there when your guests go home...

love ya

Mae
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
good one!

update soon!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
loved the chapter old one.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
Aealket chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Hey,

There were a few errors I saw, but not bad.

"Her would take points and apply some detention" Her should be He

Tom is toast, he just doesn't know it yet. Will Hagrid be allowed a wand and training?

Alan
benperez31 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
That was a great and interesting chapter. Quite a take off from canon but very nice. I can't wait for the next one. Don't worry about the story looking rushed. Just go on at the pace you want.
StormyFireDragon chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
a very nice chapter. it is still a bit rushed, but is slowed down a lot more than the last one.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
lovely chapter mate. By the way the killer tomatoes asked if you had a problem with them eating any reporters bothering Harry in the future chapters?
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Nice start old one. Yes I called you old one. Bamm Bamm and Pebbles ran off to Risa forever. The Insane doctor left also. Now I only have my pet wabbits and tomatoes to keep me company.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011