Reviews for One Is The Loneliest Number
minerdude chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Like Mione, I am glad that Harry is opening up. You could let him tell part of the story, about preparing for Tom- but not the whole story. I can't wait to see why Luna thought she needed to be a Claw- since the Diadem has been located.
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I may not be as exciting as the book me

Harry shouldn't be so sure.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Cute chapter... I love who's been raising Harry...adding Filius is a great addition.

A Gryffindor Luna would have been an interesting character.

So it looks like the crew will be Harry, , Neville, Ginny and Luna (plus the twins).

On with the story!

Love ya

Mae
RonMioneOnly chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Please no Harry and Ginny. Besides, 12 years old boys are too young to think of girls as good looking.
RonMioneOnly chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
If this is different direction, I really hope you don't pair Harry with Ginny. Either way, it's interesting so far.
pettybureaucrat chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I like how this is shaping up. I imagine there will be some interesting confrontations between Harry and Draco's crew. And as time passes by, a developing friendship with Ginny and Luna.
MarcS chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Much better. We have background and a story. Please hurry the next chapter along.
jeremiah123 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Very good.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Thank you! Just what I needed. It is going to rain soon and the humidity has me stiff as a board! :(

JimS
Aealket chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Yay, we have a Luna contact!

Flitwick? Cool!

Alan
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
i loved it.i think the title is in reference to a song,but i may be mistaken.i can't wait for more.
StormyFireDragon chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
wow a whole year in one chapter. i am ambivalent as to how i feel about it
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I hope it's Sirius Black who is raising Harry.
growlerlight chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Good start but a little short.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »