Reviews for One Is The Loneliest Number
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hi you!

the actual song title is One and it's sung by Three Dog Night... It's one of those songs that gets stuck in your head... (geee thanks I'll be singing it for days now ya know LOL)

I loved your take on Harry's upbringing... I hope someone cool raised Harry... :0)

So how's you like the movie? Don't yell at me but I haven't been to see it yet...

This looks to be a cool story

love ya

Mae
benperez31 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hi, Ollie. Interesting start. I can't wait to see how this goes. It's interesting to see the story from the new Trio's viewpoint and how Ron is already attracted to Hermione. Poor Neville, he is quite noble for backing off since he sees Hermione likes Ron already as well. I do hope he finds someone.

Harry's nobility is really on high now with his wish to protect everyone by keeping them at arm's length. I do wonder who raised him. I doubt it's Sirius or Remus. So many possibilities, many coming from other fanfics - the Flamels, Merlin, one or more of the Founders, Phoenixes, Elves... I can't wait to find out who. Carry one. :)
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Ollie, I do not mean to sound nasty or anything, but this chapter read like it was rushed big time! Is there a reason for that or did I just misunderstand?

JimS
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
hey ollie...how r u?...how was ur break?

it was a good start!...will this be H/G story!...oh and btw i'll be off to vacation tomorrow...so will try to review ur stories as much as i can!...NO PROMISES!

update soon!
MarcS chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
While I prefer stories where you do not have to wait for later chapters in order to find out what is going on, this one is not too bad, although it would have been better with a bit more details.

Harry Nillson work the song, Three Dog Night did one of many many cover versions.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5