Reviews for Chip Away the Stone
Chameleonxx chapter 43 . 5/26
That story was ENJOYABLE!
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 43 . 12/10/2014
Up to this point this story was very good. Its conclusion is non existent. It needs an epilogue or something. Or for it to have abandoned in the summary. As it's marked complete, I was expecting it to actually be complete.
AmyAryasdaughter chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
Oh my gosh , Shape! Is there a reason for the bunnies name and Healer Sparrow?
DuchessMoonMoon13 chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
I say this to everyone that talks about paying ST. Mungos- health care is FREE. just thought you ought to know. :)

Lovely story btw

Is teddy born yet?
JessamynSky chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
now i need to read about ron and ren!
A.A.A23 chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
I'm sure theres a reason but thus far, i wish you'd just killed Ron off. Still quite enjoyable
GirloftheArts chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Er. A baby takes nine months, so how can produce a child in six...? It's really interesting so far! And certainly a unique outplay of your typical marriage fic.
sickcows chapter 44 . 11/2/2013
I really enjoyed this! Pirates, eek! Doesn't get better! But I feel like the end was left... Wanting. It didn't really feel like an end. Maybe an epilogue? Or something that seems a little more endish? Besides that, this was great!
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
Loved it . Update
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 20 . 10/11/2013
Good job
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 44 . 8/21/2013
love it.
Thrae Elddim chapter 42 . 11/19/2012
Wow. Jut wow, this was amazing and original. I love that you put Atlantis and the kraken in; my dad is a retired sailor and the sea just kind of flows in my blood. This story frustrated me at first because I just wanted to bash in Hermione and Sirius' heads, but after that it blossomed into something wonderful. Thank you for sharing it.
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 32 . 11/13/2012
I haven't read a harry potter story in awhile and i am glad i was able to read yours i have been able to read for while everyone is busy . I am enjoying the story . Hope you'll be able to write more because you do have a reader here and would like to know what happends next people . Hope you enjoy writing this story .
starlite22 chapter 32 . 11/2/2012
Am confused I thought belatrix was already dead?
starlite22 chapter 29 . 11/2/2012
This was so sad, they were so happy :'(