Reviews for Driven By Instinct
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
cuute!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great job! Poor Dean, always getting attacked. :)
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Yikes! But you know, this COULD have happened. I really hope they do something like it in the show!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aw, aren't they too cute for words when they are in caring mood. *huggles the boys - and John for good measure*
Zyanya chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Woow! little Sammy and amazing Dean..so he is driving ha ha, great job and thanks!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Brilliantly done, as usual! Loved the images here and how the emotions come through in Sammy's voice.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oooooh, Dean! Nice job! Just FYI, the . and , go inside the ", as in, "I love you," Dean said to Kate.

I love to beta, sorry for the critic! Hope you are well!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Hey Kate

Guess I might be pissed off if I ended up buried on my wedding day instead of partying!Haha

Bev xx
Dizzo chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hey Kate!

There's a whole lot of action in this one tiny drabble, and I love 12 year old Dean in control, ganking the ghost and patching his Dad up - and driving the Impala!

Fabulous dialogue and chain of events,I can really picture it all going on. Oh, to have a calm, brave, devoted, multi-talented Dean taking care of everything - every household should have one.

Great job my friend xx
PennyFireFly chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Good ole dependable Dean Weechester! Great job!
Tifaching chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Sam is secretly pleased. Oh, Sammy!

And of course Dean's driving! John taught those boys well.

Excellent drabble!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
As much as I love hurt/comfort with the boys, I really like hurt/comfort with John AND the boys. This was very well done, and you have an excellent ear for dialogue!
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Dean is such a precocious snot! Hehe.

Good job.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Excellent!
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Yay, that's it! I love how you used the 'I'm driving!' – awesome! I like your woozy John...pissed-off lady in her wedding dress...LOL

Good job!

(Hey, I tried so hard to post first, but I was struggling with my summary when my Thunderbird made that 'squeak' to announce a new mail...and I knew without checking that your drabble is online ;-))

See you soon!