Reviews for The Past Never Dies Quietly
Spice9 chapter 11 . 12/18/2006
are you gonna update this story and continue it?
Trinity Day chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
I really like the way you're able to subtlety work in the clothing Tasha is wearing. Most people, when describing looks, have as much subtlety as a Mac truck. It's quite refreshing for such descriptions to actually *fit* into the story for a change. (I'm specifically thinking of the "Tasha was sure had Val been around, she would be walking around in her pink snow bunny outfit..." paragraph.
Trinity Day chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
The Quick/Tasha dynamic is very sweet. “Whatever it is, I’ve got your back on it.
Trinity Day chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Gotta love stories about Tasha's ex-husbands. Even better when there's more than one of them brought it. Oh, and a couple of typos, but nothing major. "commented" for "committed" and the like.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
It's about Tasha's ex-husband one and three? Interesting... A very intriguing beginning.
jb chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
awesome story so far, please keep it up !
TashaOwlFan chapter 11 . 5/8/2003
I love this story ! Please continue and let Peter and Tasha get back together, they make a great couple. :)

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! Please, I can't wait for the next part.
TDFan chapter 11 . 4/12/2003
Great story, I'm loving it all the way! :D I sure hope Peter and Tasha get back together, they deserve another chance at happiness, and hopefully this one will be for keeps. :) Keep it up, can't wait for the next update.
wizard13 chapter 11 . 3/1/2003
Hehe. you actually updated. More? )
Kat chapter 10 . 1/22/2003
good story. Get then next chapter up soon. It would be cool if Tasha and Peter got togther again!
Sabrina chapter 10 . 1/2/2003
Well, a late update is better than no update... was that cliched or what? LOL. Anyways, I will always read more no matter how long it takes, but do try and hurry with the chapters... months between updates is a little rough.
jt chapter 10 . 1/1/2003
Just found your fic. It's really nice and intruiging. It's nice to see some of Tasha's past. I can't wait to see what happens next. It's good. I hope you'll post more soon.
darkly lit chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
Yay! Another chapter... hehe... continue?
unknown chapter 9 . 12/20/2002