Reviews for Fire Burns All
LittleCypress chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
It's pretty good wish you finish it but I like it
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Your stories are great1 But you don't finish any of them, why not? You just leave your readers hanging in an unfinished story, that is totally rude! Start up-dating them again!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
Excellent story! Very well written! Why haven't you finished it? Start up-dating it! You have left your readers wondering what's going to happen long enough, totally rude of you! I hope Katara escapes and uses her blood-bending on Zuko, Mai, and Azula to get even with them.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Great, great story! Why haven't you finished it, start up-dating it again! I hope Katara escapes or gets rid of Azula, Mai, Ty-Lee and Zuko and Ozai, she must blame them for the death of Aang and her family and tribe. She could use her Blood-bending. Don't make the mistake of having Katara fall in love with Zuko, that takes the excitement out of the story. Being a warrior Katara would want revenge blood for spilled blood. She already blamed them for her mothers murder, why not her friends and family. She considered Zuko a trader and low-life, and Azula and Ozai monsters. With her people dead Katara would believe she has nothing left to live for, but revenge for all the pain they gave the world.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Excellent story! Why haven't you kept up-dating it? Wonderful story, a lot of heart and feeling in it. Start up-dating it again! It's rude to leave readers just hanging in an unfinished story! Katara is a fighter and warrior, she will want revenage on Zuko and Azula, Mai, Ty-lee and Ozai . But mostly on Zuko, for her being made a slave and the punishments she has received or will, plus the deaths of her family, Aang and the hurt she is in. What about her blood-bending? she uses that on them at night when they are asleep? Keep writing, your good at it!
tesha198 chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
Please continue! I want to know how you're going to write the Zutara-ness :D
Guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Excellant Story! I liked it alot. You should definitely finish it.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
That was great l can't wait to see what you do next. please keep katara strong please
AvatarNarutoFan chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
Sugarqueen00 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Please update I am begging you! You don't just leave a good story hanging out like that! 0_o
Miss Ororo The Atomic Ninja chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
This is good u should continue...Really I wanna know what happens and how it ends...
bebe2pink chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
I love it...and I hope you up date soon :)
Princess chapter 8 . 12/31/2011

I really like your srory, it is exciting, and im lokking forward to read the next chapter.

pleas right soon
CreateElements chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
So wait. Aang died the day of the black sun? Or was it at the end of the third season. I am a little confused, but with the way Zuko and Katara act it's like season 3 never happened. Also with Mai being around I would guess season 3 didn't happen as well. What about Azula? Why would Fire Lord Ozai suddenly trust Zuko again? Actually now that I think about it with Ozai trusting Zuko the day of the black sun would not have happened because Zuko spoke out against his father. So were does the story take place in time? :( Sorry for the long review I am just a little confused.
ArrayePL chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Nice chapter. Update soon please.