Reviews for Easy
Ellen chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Waaaahhhh! Wow. Very... VERY good story u got built up! FRACKING LOVE IT XD
Too bad u ain't gonna keep going at it... this is such a nervewracking cliffhanger too, darn it.
Redd chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I personally don't usually enjoy characters like your LW either, but the writing was phenomenal. Its only too bad that it ended in such a way and I do hope you find the inspiration to continue.
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I rly like this fic & I rly hope you can find the inspiration to finish it! :) personally I think you've done a wonderful job so far and I'd hate to see it end here.

Good luck & hope to see more! _
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
If you post your story here, it becomes open to criticism to anyone, not just people who are going to be positive about it.

You have to take the bad with the good, and remember that no one has a responsiblity to be nice to you at all.
Dana chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I really like this story. This prompt seems challenging to write well, but you write beautifully! It flows really well, and the dialogue seems natural.

Can't wait for more updates :)
Alba Raile chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I agree with your comments, I was given some very unhelpful (and unasked for) comments on the kink meme that were borderline nasty and its upsetting and knocks your confidence. However, I think this story is fantastic and I'm glad to see you've updated it.

Your character is very appropriate to the story the fact you got those reviews shows you've written her very well as she is even getting under their skin aswell as Charons. Poor boy.
ErayaSelene chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Great story looking forward to your updates
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Personally I hate women like your LW. It's horrible to say but I want to see her fall just because of the type of woman she is, if she is a woman at all considering her raw need to flaunt the fact that she's 'all grown up'.
Letalix chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Omg, omg, this is wonderful. I love it. I love Charon's behaviour and I can't wait for more!

Please update asap ('cause I was staring at where the chapters list should be like an idiot for a whole minute)
iheartroxas chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Woooowwww hottttttt! I've noticed you've gotten alot better at writing lemons. I thought I read somewhere that it was still new for you. But I think you have gotten alot better. I think every lemon I read of yours is so tastefully done and has just enough detail, maybe a little more dialouge in the mix of it all would be pretty good too, BUT overall still amazing :) can't wait for part two!
function chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
omg. I'm fucking LOVING this on the kmeme. moar is needed to sate the anons of the world. because this is just fucking beautiful.

also, the fact that the LJ servers are down right now is killing me dead.
ThatOtherOtaku chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
How does this not have any reviews yet? It's very good :D