Reviews for The Order and the Flower
Jazmine Cruz chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
I just found this story. And I really like it. Its amazing. Your an amzing writer. Please, please ,please update soon.
wicked x chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
When will you continue? I really like the story and I checked your account to see you updated 3 hours ago in an other story and this one is last updated in 2011 :(
usuihentai727 chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Oh GOD! I love it, I must admit, when you said "...unexpected love", I thought it was gonna be Neville...I just love him, he's so cute, and sweet. Anyway, LOVED IT! PLEASE CONTINUE!

P.S. I am glad you ended Oliver/ me it didn't feel right.
xRinROSE12x chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
It's getting intense! Write more please!
TooChey chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Like story hope you update soon

CHShortie chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
update soon!
harrypotterfan987 chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
this is a great story! Please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
Needless to say I loved this chapter, it was well worth the wait! Can't wait for your next update!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Loved the chapter, as usual :) I can't help wondering what'll happen if everyone finds out about Violet and Draco, maybe by accident or something.
Kelsifer Ventura chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
I love this story! Oh and I was wondering if oliver and violet might get back together in the future or if he finds out about her relationship with draco...?
Anonymous chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
WOW. This totally makes up for the filler chapter! I mean you made LOADS happen! Aw, my favourite bit is the end :) Harry's reaction ... well ... that'll be something won't it? Update soon!
Mrs. 11th chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
*squeals really loud* THEY KISSED! *chants that over and over* SO awesome! YAY!
Disney-Princess-In-Disguise chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
YES! They are finally together! Sorry about not reviewing these past few chapters, I've just started my Senior year and have barely had time to read anything, much less review!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Yeah I agree this was a sort of filler ... but I dont mind! _

Always happy about an update, I am :) Agh, now I'm intrigued about this really great scene, there are a ton of possibilities running through my head ... Update soon!
Mrs. 11th chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Definitely a great filler chapter. And I really want that scene!