Reviews for The power of the cell phone and the computer
JoTerry chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Sweet...
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Aww.. Nice follow through.. It was really sweet. :)
tieusang chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Long -crossed dimensional love does work out after all. )
TheVman9000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
AWWWW! fluffy ftw!

arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
OMG! I love this story. It has become my favorite story now. I just love how funny it was. I was feeling really down today because I got a bad grade in my favorite class, but when I read this story it just made me relax and laugh really hard. I'm really happy and I give you thanks for making that possible. Take care XD and I hope to see other fanfictions made by you. Adios y Gracias!(bye and thanks!)
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
PLEASE MAKE ONE MORE PLEASE! IT'S SOO GOOD AND CUTE AND ICHIRUKI IS JUST THE BEST ANIME COUPLE I CAN THINK OF ARHHHHGGGG, THAT LAST part probobly didn't make sense but lplease just make anot trer one! oidfcna ;t typ eproprly
Fuyublue chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Ahhhh more plez!
Shadowfax31 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

PLEASE TURN IT INTO A FULL STORY WITH ICHIGO RECOVERING HIS POWERS AND THEM MEETING YADDAYADDAYADDA

pretty please?

im in love with this plotline and i with it was longer

keep up the good work

-shadow-
teshichan chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
poor ichi and ruki... so close yet so far. still, it beats them not being able to communicate at all.

i love your oneshots. ichigo and rukia are so in-character and i love their interactions so much!

hope you write more!
Hidden Masked chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I really really enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed the other one! I love it! It is so sweet and kind of emotional especially when Ichigo can't hear Rukia. Even though you later made Ichigo see him not being able to hear Rukia's insults as a good thing, I could see the underlying hurt from Ichigo. (Just realized that what I wrote is really confusing so ignore me if you don't get it :D) Anyway, I love it a lot! :) I would honestly us you to write a sequel to this sequel but that would really be weird. Maybe you can change it into a chapter story? :) but still I don't know what else is there after the computer... But you always surprise me so continue writing! :) thank you very much!
Charice-Claire-Vizziny chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Finally! A sequel that I've been waiting for oh-so-long-time! I read this and I was like... OH LORD THIS STORY MADE MY DAY. I'm pretty sure that Rukia would back, because if she wouldn't, well... I don't know what would happen to Kubo.

Keep up the amazing work!
Anne Estheim chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I WILL CRY! OMG I wish they could really get in touch! but noo! I am starting wondering, you know in bleach manga ichigo could hear rukias voice for a moment, so could this work both ways? has rukia been able to hear ichigos voice? waaaah I really want them to meet up again! I cant wait for the recounter!

AS always! waaaah you warmed my heart! and make me dream that the day they will be together soon will come again! I AM SURE AS HELL IT WILL! IF NOT ALL THE ICHIRUKI FANS WILL TRAVEL TO JAPAN AND WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF KUBO IF NOT MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

anyway! your writing really touched me T.T
usagi1009 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
omg your stories are soooo awesome! They make me a little sad though knowing that Rukia still hasn't been back in the manga for a long time now. Great story and I hope you write some more! :)
MeoNg chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Another one? YAY!

I like it.

Keep writing~
apple21 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
aww! that was so sweet! make another sequel for this please! this is so cute!