Reviews for London Premiere
melissaad chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was awesome. The whole story was well written, though i loved these parts the most:

"That's not fair! You're a country! Use your country powers!"

AND

"That's why you're hungover."

"I'm not...yes."

and again AWESOME!
Laced With Acid chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Aw, this was cute.

I saw the premiere here in the US on the 15th. It was so amazing (everything I had hoped for )

I can totally see Alfred bugging Arthur about seeing it early though. XD

Anyways - liked this a lot. Very well written. I enjoyed the extra bit about the last shuttle. It was a nice touch. :)
Justin M chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very hilarious, and great characterization, as usual. The parallels between the premiere and the launch gave it a great poignancy, too...superb concept and excellent dialogue between "the blonds" lol-To quote the ever eloquent America, "Dude, that was awesome!" _
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was atrociously hilarious. You captured the emotions of each character perfectly. Excellent work.

Reading this called to my mind a fun DeviantArt work I found online only a day before the premiere of HP7; it was a drawing of America and England, England having forced America to cosplay for it and America was looking very awkward while England argued with the ticked salesperson. It was all very fun, and I liked how your story remined me of that.

This is very well written, you have a remarkably well-toned writing style, and I do hope this story is enjoyed by many many people.