Reviews for Too Stubborn
Miko Eiko chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Que alivio
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
That's Leo, giving his family a heart attack again and that's Raph as well, never giving up

That was excellent and adorable, I loved it and nice job but could you write another one of Raph and leo please soon
Little Katana chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Love the Leo/Mikey banter. XD

I think you did a good job keeping everyone in character and thank you for not killing Leo! I cry when people do that...

Thank you for a great story!
MD Owen chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Overall, I liked it. It's nice to see another Leo and Mikey team-up story. Your Mikey is very cute and spontaneous. The action, suspense, and angst near the end was gripping and strong.

I had a favorite line, too!

"Holy exploding warehouse, Leoman!"

Hehe :)

If I may share some critiques - the use of different ways of describing each turtle jerked me out of the story a few times. "Blue clad turtle", "bo staff wielding turtle", etc. They were used several times, a little unnecessarily and redundant. I'm not against using the descriptions but as few as possible.

Overall, it was a very good story and I felt bad for Mikey! :(
Pchew chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I think you gave Mikey an aneurysm. But I really liked this! Yay happy unexpected endings!
ColdSeptemberNights chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Kove me forever I reviewed! C: anyway.. I loved it. I was almost crying; the way you wrote it made it fee like leo really was dead, but then again he really is to stubborn C: Love it baby-cakes!
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Thanks heavens for stubbornness. I love when writers describe escenes of brotherly love and you did GREAT. So touching - .
RaphMikeyLeoDonnie4everlover chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
aewsoem story great ending sad parts what a grtea story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
awesoem storry first sad then really happy cool