Reviews for The Right Cards
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Absolutely brilliant! (To be honest, one of thefew I actually LIKE in this category) The characters are so THEM. I am upset, though, that it seems as though there will be no update. :( Oh well, I suppose you didn't get enough review? But from 2 years later- I will honestly tell you that you did a wonderful job!
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I LOVE IT!
PM me if you update?
audiblyausten chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I loved this! I'm absolutely IN LOVE with these four! I think the girls' explanations and the guys' responses totally and completely matched their characters...I could picture this scene tacked on to the end of the musical. I also loved that Adelaide was making stew... "Have a pot roast! Have a headache! Have a baby! Have two!" Thanks so much for this excellent fic! :)
14hpgirl19 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
My school just did this show, and I'm going though withdrawals! Your story was a great way to distract me from them! Nice job!
Lauren24642 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Love the story upload more
Condiotti chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Great! Good! But is this it?
Sophie chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I believe you made Sky seem like he didn't like being with Sarah. Even though it's quite the oppisite.
Flaming Blizzard chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Oh man, this is so great! I love what you've been doing with the four main characters. Everything just feels like an actual Guys and Doll sequel. I liked your ideas for what the boys have been doing for jobs, Sky especially. And the Adelaide/Sarah friendship is so cute! Also, I lol'd at the boys' reactions to becoming daddies. If you ever pick this up again, I'd love to read more! It sounds really fun so far.
Mimiscout chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
I love it! I can't wait for you to write more! I love this entire thing you've got going, you seem to capture the characters personalities from the play. I love it! Can't wait for you to update :D
nicelynicelyjohnson chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
I love this! There aren't enough fics in this category and this is brilliant. Just enough description and everyone's feelings to create a really interesting picture! I am looking forward to reading more!
frenziedquill chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Poor Adelaide..sometimes I get mad at Nathan because Adelaide tries really hard to make him happy but he just is never completely satisfied...but that's just him :) Anyway, great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next!

P.S. I love sarah's reaction to her pregnancy. That is so her lol
frenziedquill chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Haha love how you've incorporated a few song liyrics and lines from the play into this story...you've really captured the personalities of the characters. I like your writing style, it's very clean and easy to understand. Plus, I love how they're pregnant at the same time, that is so Guys and Dolls-esque. I'm looking forward to Nathan's reaction, he and Adelaide are my favorite couple. Please keep writing! ;)
Ziggurat Rolsovitch chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I like it! Its got a nice feel to it. I have not had a chance to read your work, but I finally have a little time and I really like the way you write.
PRiNCESS0418 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
I played in the pit orchestra for my school's Guys and Dolls, so I've watched the show and heard the lines too many times to count.

I just love how you're keeping both of them in character!(:

Adelaide could be a tad bit more..light-hearted but other than that, everything is wonderful. Keep it up!

Looking forward to the next chapter(:
BookLizard chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
This is a cute story! I hope you write more! There are not enough fanfictions in this category, so seeing a good one is always welcome. Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to reading more!