Reviews for Average
Sakura Chara chapter 9 . 8/14
D-san, this fic... IS AMAZING~! I LOVE IT~! PLEASE GIMME MORE~! PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE~! Heck, I'll give you cookies~! Here, take them~! *throws cookies over*
Please update soon (if you can)? Thanks for the good read either way, and hope to see ya soon~!
~Kura
fringeperson chapter 1 . 1/5
Excuse me while I re-read this wonderful, wonderful fic. And quietly fangirl over it.
SilentMidnight2 chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
I really hope you continue this story. It's great. :)
kffs chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Super fun
thanks for sharing
Manillalu chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
The fanboy troubles shikamaru's has to deal with is absolutely hilarious. And I bet it won't stop, especially after his fire duel with temari. Amazing absolutely amazing. Cutest thing ever. Especially ino's shock about shikamaru's lady killer smile. All the sweet subtle fluff is just beautifully done
Manillalu chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
Oh my god. This is the freaking cutest couple in the WORLD. You've converted me
IrregardlessAEnthusiast chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
Usually I don't do this...but please update!
Now, to my review...
I absolutely adored this story, pairing two usually not-associated people together? A completely original idea. I love Tenten, but the fact that it always had to be with Neji - for all purposes not needing to be explained, was mundane. She's a character not expanded on in the canon and in this fanfiction universe, which I believe is a waste because one can write about her with more freedom than, say, Sakura because we do not receive a deep character depth from the mangaka himself. Your implicitly placed humor, while staying canon AND in-character, was genius. Pure genius. The fact that Shikamaru is my favorite male character from Naruto universe, helps too.
I will definitely favorite, but do you have any plan to continue? Thankks
secretslockedintheheart chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
love this-can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
lol,

issocute!
Moondog10 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS continue this story pls. thanks love you for life.
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
This story is so hilarious! I never thought of ShikaTen as a good pairing (crack or no) but you totally make it work! I really hope you carry on writing this.
KW
scarletstrong chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
I love the unusual pairing, and your writing style is amazing. It draws you in, plus both Shikamaru and Tenten are well developed and believable characters. I also love the plot. Good job. I can't wait for the next chapter
AstralMiscreant chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I love everything about this story to pieces, this story gives me life! If you could, it would be awesome to see you update!
Thoriyan chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Awesome, cute fic. Love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2014