Reviews for The Haircut
jajajajaik
GodsAngelForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
So funny!
Greensword101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Phyllis? What kind of hero in Gotham would name their hair Phyllis? Would Bruce actually dump gifts on Tim like that left and right to compensate his bad parenting abilities?

Oh Dick, you and your revenge schemes...you better not be running with scissors or someone will lose an eye...or you might lose what hair you have left XDXD
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Thats wonderful, that-thats just wonderful.
freeasthebirds chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Nightwing's ponytail is really reaally long. I nearly did a spit take at the 'Phyllis' part. That was so funny!
ninja of fallen Sakura chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
lol
No One chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
The best part about this was that I was listening to "I Will Not Bow" while reading this...

Actually, I loved this SO much. You would not BELIEVE how much the mullet annoys me. He's really cute without it, and most guys just can't get away with it. A little longer (like, ear length) would be OK, but the long hair in the pony was just wrong in every incarnation of Dick I've seen.

And, just, gosh this was hysterical! Batman WILLINGLY working with his Rouges for the greater good - getting rid of that rat's nest of hair! That was pure epicness right there. I could never picture this as a comic, but it was just so funny I couldn't care about how OOC it was. This was just that fantastic. Your writing style is superb.

Good luck on all of your writings!

Vale!
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
FANTASTIC!
illogicalshipper chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
LOL. I'm just dying of epicness. ashkaslajks
I remember wanting to cut Dick's hair too, but eventually got used to it.
Hahaha. I loved your story!
Nikita6 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
LOL too awesome!
IanPeriwinkle chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Don't kill his hair! It's damned awful, but ever so awesome. :D
DathsHeadMoth chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Dicky was running with scissors? How irresponsible.
BookJunkie chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
The rat tail _was_ truly awful - it was so long, how on Earth was he able to keep his identity secret? I mean really, when only the vigilante Nightwing and civilian Dick Grayson have a ponytail that's like six feet long, it doesn't take a genius to figure things out...

Haha, poor Dick! (The Phyllis thing was both hilarious and creepy, by the way - I may just have a nightmare of Phyllis attacking me tonight)

If you haven't seen the canon cutting of the ponytail - you can type in "Nightwing Ponytail Cut" into Google Image search engine and at the moment of my writing this review it's the third picture. So satisfying...
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Your writing's awesome, i've been sitting her grinning like an idiot, anyone would think i'd lost my marbles. :P
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 12/10/2011