Reviews for KP: Extraction
Twylyte chapter 8 . 1/2
Ooh, things are heating up (pardon the pun). A good chapter, I wonder how long Kim and Shego will be messing around for before Drakken interrupts.
I look forward to seeing more,
-Twy
Invader Johnny chapter 8 . 1/2
Ah so the fight of all fights will be set in a dream then? oh the possibilities of the outcome are endless!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
MCLMM chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
is there any plans on continuing this?
crkswolf chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
I hope this continues looks amazing !
Rannon Silverthorne chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
I'd love to see some more of this!
Twylyte chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Very interesting idea. I hope to see more someday.

-Twy
Aceina chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
verry good fic so far im enjoying it

i hope kim ends up in shegos dream world woudl be entertaining
lilmoney chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
this is good. really excited to read the rest
JAC-Ossuary chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Ok, I will admit that when it was just your teaser and I has yet to watch Inception I wasn't really feeling the idea. However, having been able to watch it (care of my brothers HBOGO) I can safely say that I am looking forward to seeing how this pans out. The story and ideas from just the movie were quite shocking but I know for a fact that it holds some great possibilities in your hands. The lead up so far, while slow, is building the basis so it's understandable. Can't wait to see where you take this. As an aside, while sad that Between Bouts is on hold, the fact that you are putting time into planning 3rd season means I can stand the wait. Yours, Ossuary
uberwrite chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wow. A Kim Possible fanfiction based off of Inception. Sounds pretty cool.
Honulicious chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Hmm I guess Kim being in Shego's dream is going to cause problems. She may not ever wake up an fight the real Kim because her dream Kim would be better hmm then Kim can be really jealin! He he
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Heh, I love it when Shego's dreams turn deathly.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Midnight6 chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Still didn't get the chance to see Inception, so after seeing 6 chapter updates, I settled for reading the wiki plot and digging into this fic. Don't glare at me like that. I'll get to seeing the movie eventually. But in my mind, reading this was a tad more important. Besides, just seeing the trailer on youtube gives me all the visual hints I need to picture the whole thing.

That said, I'll say a few things about the fic proper. It's an interesting way to bring in the dreamscape. I enjoy your little hints of realism, like Shego's interaction with the henchman. The perv in me liked the early mention of Shego's fanfasy. And I'm definitely liking the chemistry Ann adds to the mix.

Bottom line, another of your works I'll be following closely. Besides, "to sleep, perchance to dream". I can't wait to see what subconscious reflections we'll see of Kim and Shego, and the amalgam they'd create.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Hah, that was cool :D Kigo ftw!
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 6 . 11/17/2011