Reviews for Advanced Genetics
Plasma57 chapter 6 . 7/15
Excellent story, please update soon.
Great story. much interested in you updating this
blackcat505 chapter 6 . 3/22
Please continue this story it's too awesome and I wanna know what happens next.
Spideyfan chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Hey, awesome awesome story! Where is the rest?
redbobcat99 chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
MORE PLEASE!
ShadowShock chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Well, when I first started this I wasn't sure I'd finish it. But despite the spelling mistakes your main story kept me reading. Seriously, that is a compliment! :) It sounds like you've got a good story plot! I have also read stories where WHAM, Spidey & Xmen are together. But I'm really liking how you keep Pete smart, and it does seem realistic that a teen who has spend the last year or two (or was it three?) Is going to be wary and dig his heels in with even people like the Cmen, especially as he's not a mutant per say (unless you throw a curve ball at the reader). I get that type of attitude so it didn't seem all that far fetched. I loved Peter's spider-sense reaction to the mind probes. Heh, also love the point where they haven't realized he's Spidey.

Bottom line is, please don't feel you have to rush the story. I'm enjoying the plot pace as it is. I mean, yah less then six months per chapter would be awesome, but with this good quality I'm willing to wait that long so the story doesn't get ruined.

Courage! Hope life isn't chewing your leg up too bad!
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I AM THE BAGMAN
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
It's been three years, are you still planning to update? Crossing my fingers.
spiderman1fan chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
this is an spectacular and very interesting story. I hope you update very soon this is awesome
dragonicdevil chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Please please PLEEASE continue with this story, I want to know what's going to happen so badly since I love this story, so please continue
Avid reader chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Quite decent. Respect for throwing in Bruce and making Parker hide his abilities from other super powered beings. But I'd imagine Peter protesting MUCH more when being asked about his powers. Nevertheless keep writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
You really should continue this cause you drew me in and I want to read more please.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
It been a year
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Can't wait for more, its a good story so far.
anonymus01 chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
nice story maybe Pete can make a new spider-man costume with one of the spare x-men outfits