Reviews for Advanced Genetics
Riku Kingdom Hearts chapter 6 . 4/28
This is really good so far. Even though I don't watch X-Men I know enough that I understand this and I really like it. I love Spectacular Spider-Man though. I really hope this updates, I am interesting in seeing where it will go.
FrostHunter chapter 6 . 4/17
(APPLUADES) An this is nice change of pace from other stories I particularly like three things in this story first how genre savy and smart peter is second the idea of peter NOT wanting to go and doing what he can do to avoid it third is whole reason why peter DOESN'T want to go as well why he SHOULDN'T go is peter as spiderman keeps even small level crime in check and under control plus what if one or some of peter's rogues gallery escape especially those that have brains AND brawn.
Stalyon chapter 6 . 3/30
An interesting story. Too bad it seems abandoned.
Stalyon chapter 2 . 3/30
Bagman. Funny! :-D
JannaKalderash chapter 5 . 1/1
Okay, the X group are really coming off as intrusive assholes in this. I'm sorry to say that, but they really aren't listening to Peter, and what he wants. And what he wants in NOT to go their school. They aren't listening to him when he says that he has his powers under control, and that he doesn't appreciate them pushing his aunt into letting him attend.

I'm kind of looking forward to him being able to transfer out in six months time, if only to rub their noses in the fact that he DOES have his powers under control, and that he's not a threat to them. How can he be? He doesn't really care about them.

With all of their pushing, they are only going to drive him away, and make him supremely resentful of them.

At least that's my take on this chapter. I'm going to read the rest, and see what happens.
SoundVenom chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
Real nice change of pace from other spiderman x men crossover stories not many have explored idea of peter not wanting to go and idea of x-men foolishly believeing that peter is mutant when plain out he says he's not like how it shows how smart and genre savy he is knowing that if he didn't accept deal his aunt would force him to go also charles you should have remembered that you can lead horse to water but can't make him drink. Yeah mj in spectacular spiderman series was free agent but because of that I didn't like her at times being friends with liz dating her brother mark while at same time trying to break up peter and liz so peter and gwen could end up together also liz wasn't stupid she knew what mj was trying to do and let's not forget when all was said and done harry basically guilted gwen into staying with him so it was all a waste and peter was left high and dry.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
Omg lol I laughed so hard when Peter saw the gargoyle lol
PhantomWrath chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Charles should have taken the hint now for next six months don't think peter gonna make it easy for them with forcing him to go and leaving new york without hero also look forward to see how he'll interact with x-teens especially kitty.
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
I'm going to pray this isn't the end, but it has been a while since it's been updated... Still, I will be re-reading it. I love it.
GotNoName123 chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
I could imagine someone walking up to him and see him talking to a gargoyle
ShadowArbitor chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
(Shakes his head) professer xaiver blackmailing and forcing peter to join the school so he can teach him responsibility about his powers. I expect better from you charles I believe peter gonna give them hard time for forcing to come. I like that bruce was in the story he's great always being for spidy then meeting terry nice. Pairing wise I vote for liz allen after she becomes firestar and comes to school wolfsbane wonder where it could go. Lastly kitty pryde I like that they dated in comics then him being with mj but it's your call please update.
Aquilla Blue chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
I love all the Batman references that aren't exactly Batman references. :)
SuperiorBatman chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Like it too many times he just goes with them and they know he's spiderman this is much more intersting than that hope everythimg turns out well.
acw28 chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
Hope this gets updated soon, I'd like to see where the Peter and MJ thing goes.