Reviews for Let the Silence Not Be Heard rewritten
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 2/26
Will you continue this story? Please? o.O
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
might i suggest that instead of posting a new story entirely, you edit the old ones and inform those who were reading it of the changes you made? quite honestly, aside from the fact that arthur knows about merlin's magic, not much is going to change, so why not just make an A/N to tell the people who've already read it what you've done? that way, it's easier on you and your readers. i just found the story and i have to say it would have been nice to know from the beginning that you were rewriting it at least.
anyway, i really love this plot line. it's dramatic and so... so merlinesque. i really hope you update soon!
Zoge Hetai chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
OH SWEET JESUS CONTINUE! IM GLUED TO THE SCREEN CAUSE OF THIS STORY! U CANT TORTURE ME LIKE THIS!
Random chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Loved it so much!Update soon!
MildeAmasoj chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh Lord, this story is great.
I was reading the original version, but this one seems even better.
I can't wait to see where it's going!
Update, please!
This story is too amazing to be abandoned!

Bye,
MildeAmasoj
RememberTheMuse chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is interesting, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Jossy99 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
please keep going on this one
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
You have to continue! MF
potterqueen86 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
it is better. so when r u going to post the rest of the story?
Desperate chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
32 reviews for one chapter. We deserve a new chapter. We deserve the whole flippin story. Just give us what we deserve!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Why don't you continue the story?

It is way too nice to be abandoned like this.

Please do continue writting it!
Ithebooklover chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I am prompting you to update now! The wait is making me frustrated, really... I really badly want to know what happens next, so I need another chapter, maybe several more! Please don't ever think about abandoning this story, like I did mine. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE! Is there anything that I can do to make you update a few more chapters? Just say it...
Nanashi-Angel chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I hope you decide to continue this soon. I love it :)

-Nanashi
LozzyHeartzBookz chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
this may be an sad story(emotionalbtw)

but lol lol lol lol

LozzyHzBz
asdflkjasdf chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Blurg! Where are you? This story was one of my favorites before you ever rewrote it! Now, that you are please update faster! I keep waiting and waiting, and I miss it!