Reviews for My Name is Jim Kirk
Gina chapter 36 . 3/14
Oi, eu estou encantada com esta história muito linda, adorei. Parabéns
Clockwork Night chapter 17 . 2/6
I absolutely love this story, I've read it dozens of times. Also, the way you accurately describe AA is wonderful, I've seen it first hand in the family and it is very much like this, awesome job!
This is the most perfect fucking story I think I have ever read. Congratulations, I stayed up till 5 in the morning because it was just so fucking good. Thank you.
TheMuser chapter 36 . 1/28
You know when you just sort of finish a lovely piece of work and don't know what to do with yourself anymore. Yep. That's what I'm feeling like.

Ugh. And now I'm typing and untyping sentences trying to describe how freaking awesome this was but it's not working. So just know that this fic was great and it's going in my favourites. And that you've given me the strength to face another work day after the especially horrid one today. Thanks.
TheMuser chapter 20 . 1/28
Knew you were going to draw it out. I have the urge to swear at you but I wouldn't want it any other way. Hell, their relationship sounds beaut but cheating multiple times and the bottle? I don't know if I'd be willing to do what Spock is. But hey, it's SpocknJim the m'fing pairing that ruined my life to the point where I'm reading angsty fics now so maybe it's fine for them. Jim breaks my heart into tiny pieces and then on them dances a vision of his pretty blues and gorgeous face. But Spock? A depressed Spock that lost weight and lives in a hole... You're killing me. Really.
TheMuser chapter 16 . 1/28
I'm terrified and I haven't even read this chapter yet. I'm reading this after a very long and sad day and I hardly ever read angsty fics. But your writing is compelling and the pains alright too and the characters are brilliant. And I seem to be having a thing for runon sentences. (But I'm tired so sue me)

Gosh. So scared at what's going to happen with Spock. Though I think you've given the story a bearable ending. (Fingers crossed).
Keep Tolkien chapter 36 . 1/18
I have this habit of occasionally, but always inevitably, coming back to reread every single word of this story at ridiculous hours in the morning.
It is just past three in the morning here, and yet again your words have driven from one extreme to another - until the tears and smiles are one and the same, and I cannot differentiate between which sentence broke me, and which sentence gave me hope.
So thank you for unknowingly ruining my life by writing this story, and know that the highest compliment I could ever give you is to tell you that I both hate and love your literary abilities, and therefore, you.
You dick.

-Keepin'
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 36 . 12/25/2013
Also this is honestly one of my favorite spark tics of all time
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 25 . 12/25/2013
Which chapter is the one with the flashback with the scene that causes Spock to leave, I can't seem to find it again...
TinyTauby chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Okay. I just cried like a baby. YOU MADE ME CRY SO MUCH.
SWQ chapter 36 . 10/25/2013
rhis is the bst thing to have ever

I'm absolutely crying tears of joy at how wonderfully you wrote this.

At first I kind of hated you, when you made it so easy for Spock to just take Jim back, because there's absolutely no excuse for anyone to behave like he did, and an 'I love you' is just never a healthy reason to get back together, but then you did that thing that you do - you just went into all the emotional depth and showed me how perfectly complicated it was and how much sense it made for things to progress as they did. And now I totally love you for managing to show how insanely tragic domestic abuse is, when it isn't a symptom of lacking affection.

You just seem to have a natural talent for weaving humor and drama together into a web that feels natural enough for me to just slip into your stories, and forget that there's another world all around me.

Jesus woman
Stelia22 chapter 36 . 10/18/2013
I stumbled upon this story and was immediately drawn in by the realistic, heartbreaking and then heartwarming and hopeful portrayal that you brought to the issue of recovering from addiction. I was able to strongly relate to both the issue of addiction and also to the characters and the situations in which they were placed. The first part of the story was incredibly bleak and sad but it was so believable and so realistic that I absolutely loved it (and cried several times). The later optimism was awesome too, and I liked how Spock proposed that they become friends again first rather than just jump straight into a relationship again. Thank you so much for a story that was not only beautifully written but in which it helped me as well.
sherdocwho chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
400TH REVIEW AW YEA
fabulous story, great au, cannot wai to find out what happened/happens
Moony Moody chapter 36 . 7/25/2013
Hey ! I just spend like two hours reading your story and I even cry (just a little... or maybe more...).
Anyhoo, I think it's one of the most well written story I ever read and it's beautiful. I can really picture them in that story. You let them as they are in the movies and I thank you for that because it's not something that happen all the time...
I like your McCoy (and I almost hoped that you had let him see his daugther at the end) and I love how Sulu was helping Jim and his love story was pretty cute !
Too bad, you just mention Pavel but it's not really about him so it's okay .
And I like the way you write this story, the memories were perfect...
Well, thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us ! Keep writing .
CeinSemek chapter 36 . 7/10/2013