Reviews for Devotion
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Excellent story. Exactly how I imagined bellatrix and the brothers. The end though... Was that a little bit of guilt?
Armontentia chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is beautiful, I really love your writing style and adore this story!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Not sure how I missed this, but it was GREAT! I love glimpses into the minds of DEs, & this one was very well done. :)
Imagine What Could Happen chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was really well written. I liked the insight into his head. And his love of Bellatrix.

i really liked the last line. :)
GoddessofYouth chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is a great one-shot.
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
You did an amazing job with getting into Rabastan's head, the tone, the language - it was all just perfect. I think my favorite thing was how Rabastan loved Bellatrix; it was very interesting to think of a Death Eater 'in love'... it isn't the sort of thing that I normally associate with them. Still, I really liked it because it sort of 'humanized' him. And the description of the Bellatrix is spot-on. The last line was suitably haunting and rang very real... Nice piece!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Devotion or obsession? Rowling did write some very powerful women backed by rather weak men who relied on background rather than ability. Rabastan certainly fits that mould, doesn't he?

You've made him very cold and feeble. There's no sympathy for him, which is what makes this very good.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Suprising characterisation of Rabastan. I thought him to be as cold and insane/cruel/ as Bella herself, I didn't think that he would feel bad about a baby... Liked it very much though. :)

Interesting thought for him to be in love with her as well, what a man wouldn't do for his love.
Avatar Rikki chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Poor Neville. I feel so sorry for him. Good story. I like it.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
You do dark very, very well. Brilliant.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh, my, you tug at the heartstrings with that last line!

I like the way you present the Lestranges, here. It makes perfect sense.
MBP chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh, I have insane chills now after reading that... poor, poor Neville. ( This is so creative and so amazing - how you envision this world always astounds me. But the end blew me away. I didn't expect Neville...
screamxheart chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i loved this story

its really great
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow. That was...intense. That's the best word I can find to use right now, nothing more suiting comes to mind.

It was extremely well-written (as always), and terribly interesting. That was the first time I'd read something from Rabastan's perspective, and I found that I really enjoyed it. You gave him a small bit of a heart, which I really appreciated.

Great work :)
darrling chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i really really like this. it's amazing. can't wait for your next one-shot