Reviews for For the asking
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I can just picture Deanna and Beverley having this conversation. Lol! A nice girly chat :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
Kallanit chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I haven't been registered on this site and I'm only just beginning to wade my way through all the stories I like to leave reviews. I just wanted to say how much I like your writing and I've enjoyed every one of your stories that I've read.

I especially love the Crusher/Janeway pairing and I hope you'll continue that series of stories. That series has really caught my imagination as I'm already picturing so many events in their lives together: Wesley's first visit after their marriage, for example, and of course whether or not Three will be a boy or a girl - not to mention what they'll call the baby... and the next one, for that matter! I can't wait to see how right (or more likely, wrong!) I am about that, so please keep writing. *begs shamelessly*
Zara08 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh now this was just purely delicious :-) thanks for the great images now flashing through my naughty mind ;-)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Lovely knew deanna would get it out of Beverly eventually. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon.
amieemb chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Great story! I love how devious Deanna's mind is..lying about her empathy in order to get Beverly to spill her guts. HA

I have to agree with Deanna...Beverly sexually satisfied does look good on her!