Reviews for The Reason Why
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was good but sad. Good job!
Marie247 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That's so sad :( but I love it :)

you should make a part 2 or somthing to keep it going because it is a very good story
Si chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Omg, this story was awesome, I swear I cried while reading it :( :)
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very interesting to see your take on Finns secret girl since my sis and I made up one of our own.

If you have the art of cars two book, take a look inside, in the chapter called untravelled roads there is a character called Giulia.

She was the first version of Holley, but my sis and I like to take chars or models of cjhars that did not make it in and give them a new role and a new chance!

So now Giulia is Finns first partner in the british intelligence and the two of them were incredibly close. Let's just say that siddley has some stories to tell...

Well, she got captured by baddies and is Mia, Finns been trying to locate her ever since, and it's been a good 18 years or so.

So, if you wanna incorporate her into your storied or have more questions about Giulia, please feel free to pm us.
Eldunari Liduen chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
The younger Finn reminds me quite a bit of Lightning at the start of the first Cars. All he needed was a cool sticker and a catchphrase XD What a great way of showing why Finn is the way he is... When he told the British Intellegence people that his name was McMissile (Ivy's name for him) my heart melted. So cute and sad at the same time. Gotta love all of your Cars fics! Bravo!