Reviews for Blending In
WHY ARE ALL THE BEST FICS LEFT UNFINISHED!
UPDATE!Please!
Smithback chapter 28 . 7/9
aaaaaaahhhh!
smar0403 chapter 28 . 6/8
Love it Cant wait for an update you have written a very unique story please dont stop
Nevermind chapter 28 . 5/30
UPDATE IT!
FireStorm1991 chapter 28 . 5/13
Well...things got really intense! I didn't think it could end more intense than last chapter, but now he's going to fight? I'm interested to see how things play out. Will be patiently waiting the next chapter (mind you I was going to review a month ago when I read the chapter, and the time got away from me and I lost the email in my sea of emails XD) Anyway, nice work!
Prl16 chapter 28 . 5/6
I feel Vegeta and everybody else very innocent, maybe is because they're young.
CC chapter 28 . 4/21
It looks like Vegeta's plan of escape has backfired and now he's up against Frieza's third form alone. Already, the suspense is killing me! I can hardly wait to know what happens next!
If neither Goku nor Vegeta could handle Frieza's 2nd form, what're they gonna do against the 3rd?
Stacey chapter 28 . 4/15
Best fanfic on the internet
Everyone is in character, the plot is original, it is well-written, easy to follow. Perfect
The only flaw is the slow updates.
Since the wait was so long last time, it'll be super fast this time, right?
Please...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 28 . 4/15
Yes, yes! I knew Vegeta wouldn't kill her! That's ma boy!

I hope they're able to escape that fucker Frieza! Asshole!

Yes take that scumbag Cui! Things finally seem to be going a bit more positive, this chapter around! Please escape, please escape, please escape!

DAMMIT, WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS END IT ON A BAD NOTE! YOU SADIST! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!
nohenatha chapter 28 . 4/15
Continueeeee pleeeease hehe
Seth chapter 28 . 4/14
Thank you so much!
fangurlsrule chapter 28 . 4/14
So happy you updated...im gonna have to reread this eventually though. Forgot minor details lol. Vegeta has truly created a shitstorm hasn't he. Hopefully it wont end in his death.
WildVegeta chapter 28 . 4/14
Oh my gooooooddddsdss
This is such a good storyyyyy!
Please update sooonnnnnn!