Reviews for Blending In
CC chapter 30 . 3/6
This chapter took my emotions on a wild roller coaster ride! Though Frieza was defeated, it came at the cost of Bulma's life. Hopefully, she'll be wished back.
depasa chapter 30 . 2/21
i am crying so hard right now and laughing at the same time you have no idea. you have no idea how much i want to talk to you right now about everything you wrote the style the idea the way you pictured young vegeta, how slightly different you made him from the adult version in the actual series, i wish i could review you everything right now and my thoughts about this version, but its almost 2 am where i live and sleep is taking me over so I'm not able to write or think much, just know this is one of the most interesting heartwarming well written fanfictions of and alternate version of the actual series of bulma vegeta i have ever seen, PLEASE FINISH
popoli chapter 30 . 1/26
So I read all 30 chapters in 2 days! Very sweet and in character assessments! I love the banter between all characters, especially Vegeta and Nappa. I would love to see a story with Radditz based on your writing here. Also it reads so smoothly. Bravo! I'd love to see more!
WildVegeta chapter 30 . 1/7
Awesome! I loved it, and finally Frieza is gone!
It was so cute and heartbreaking too how Vegeta said he loved her.
I hope you update soon!
calcu22 chapter 30 . 1/5
This was so good! Just everything I wanted to happen did, and things I wished didn't, but it worked out too perfectly.
elianni chapter 30 . 1/5
Sniffsniff I'm crying my heart has broken why but vegeta will bring her back thanks to the dragonballs and the fighting part was great
Cursd-Love chapter 29 . 11/9/2016
well i can't wait for the next update
calcu22 chapter 29 . 11/5/2016
I just relized I never got around to read this chapter and holy shit Bulma, I really wish weponds worked on the dbz characters because that visual is too good.
CC chapter 29 . 8/27/2016
Bulma's got guts! This just keeps getting more and more intense with each chapter!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 29 . 8/10/2016
The third form's slower than the second form? Bizarre! :/

Hmmm, wonder how much stronger Vegeta would've had to become to be able to avoid Frieza's death blows in his third form. Not sure. Perhaps while Vegeta's holding off Frieza, Bulma can escape with Goku (I hope). It'd be a horrible thing to do, but maybe they can return to Earth and wish Vegeta back there with the dragon balls, when the time comes.

God, I hate Frieza so bad! Entitled scumbag thinks he can get away with anything! I just want Vegeta to rip that guy apart, already!

Rocket launcher?! You're crazy Bulma?! Just what do you have planned?!

Oh and I must thank you for not ending this chapter on such a bad note, as the previous ones hahaha! :)
fangurlsrule chapter 29 . 8/8/2016
Holy shit! A rocket launcher! Thats freakin awesome! Bulma has balls! Eh figuratively speaking.
Bunchan529 chapter 29 . 8/8/2016
This chapter's ending left me with only one thing to say: *excited squealing* HOLY CRAP I CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
WildVegeta chapter 29 . 8/7/2016
Oh myyy goooodddddddd
Why are you so crueller? Cliffhanger that I know won't get answered in a few months :(
Still, amazing story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ugh, kill Frieza already!
Prl16 chapter 29 . 8/7/2016
She's so brave! :)
Hendraxx chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Great story! The blackmail chapter had me in tears laughing!