Reviews for Let it Die
elizabethrose1974 chapter 7 . 2/19/2017
love it! please finish this story!
Lucy chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
Oh I love this chapter I cant wait till you update:)
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
Really good. I hope you update soon.
Kelly chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
I love the way this is written. It's sophisticated but has a touch of innocence in it that is awsome!
Cutie16 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Awwwwwe such a cute ending
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I like it. You're story has an original twist to it and I'm excited to read more.
Mittenzs chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Awww! The idea of Draco and Hermione next to each other sleeping is just so freaking cute. I love that they're partners in crime (:
krista04 chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
You worry too much! It was a delightful chapter, and any typo's were apparently overshadowed by the content. I enjoyed Draco's personality, and how he and Mione could get annoyed but still enjoy being together-much like a REAL couple!

Good job I can't wait for more :)
Lingo10 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
That's pretty cool of astoria. And the last bit of them sleep together is cute.
FlairYourFuel chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Daw...they fell asleep together. I always thought that was the cutest thing a potential couple could do.
KeepMovingForward chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
That was so good, keep up the awesome work! Haha, that is so like Ron!
Lily of the Shadow chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
This little house elf went to market,

This little house elf went home,

This little house elf made roast beef,

This little house elf made none,

And this little house elf cried WEE WEE WEE all the way to Hogwarts after he was set free by an asshole master who was a jerk and a death eater and the father of a very hot young bachelor wizard.
anon chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
I just sat and read this straight through...LOVE IT! PLEASE update SOON!
kscandy15 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Amazing chapter! I'm glad Astoria is that much of a bitch that she would do that, pardon my language. :) I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is getting really juicy, and I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what statements Draco cooked up.
Hunter's Heir chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Looking forward to seeing the next chapter :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »