Reviews for Dawn
Autumnvicky chapter 51 . 15h
You write darn good stories! Thank you!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 51 . 2/20
If anyone has read your stories, they would know that most of the time they don't end happy. Ouch! This story bruised my little broken heart. Amazing stuff though. Draco behind the scenes was trying to be the Svengali or Puppet Master of Britian. You can argue whether he was going really to kill Hermione or if he was going to hurt her and make her and the baby come home with him. The important thing was that she defended herself. I wonder whether Harry took the Minster position after this. I would think he would just to ensure that things worked better than they had, but then again what happened to Nott and the remaining Slytherin who fought on the wrong side with the weres... Are they all political enemies of the state now? Harry was never understanding with any Slytherin accept for maybe Pansy. I love how Hermione's actions in saving Draco helped cause the civil war. Being Hermione and knowing what she knew at the time, there was nothing else she could have done. A lot to think about.
Midnight May chapter 51 . 1/10
With your Draco's personality, I expected that kind of ending.
happiness8000 chapter 51 . 12/16/2016
Dark and good.
YolZiiKiir chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
Well that was a bolt from the blue.
YolZiiKiir chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
I am getting some serious Lord of the Flies vibes. I withold judgment until further notice.
YolZiiKiir chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
This fic has such potential. I am eager to see what you achieve with it.
Fleiur chapter 51 . 9/22/2016
*sigh* idk, man. I just so love the plot of this story. And this is my favourite, not one of my favourites but my only favourite among the Dramione stories that you've written. I read "best enemies"and "utterly despicable" but this plot/ story stood out 'cause the premise of this story is sooooo very good. SO WHY? . I will just think that they should end up being a power couple ruling the new era. They are. They can.

Where's forgiveness. Where's redemption. ? idk, man

But I respect you as an author and this is your story so..
Happy chapter 51 . 9/14/2016
Ugh - heartbreak! Betrayal! Ugly human choices! You're a great writer.
5degrees chapter 51 . 8/12/2016
Hands down you are one of my favourite authors. I'm slowly trawling my way through all of your stories and none have yet to disappoint. I seldom leave reviews but you deserve it. Thank you so much for writing such all consuming works please keep it up
AllAbouThatTratie chapter 19 . 7/31/2016
Mortal Instruments reference
AnnaOxford chapter 51 . 5/19/2016
Oh, I actually didn't expect this. You always manage to give us a Happy Dramione Ending, even if everyone else ends up miserable. I don't think he would have been able to kill her, maybe he thought he could but I think that whatever he did to her wouldn't have been fatal. She's much stronger in that way, women ore more exactly mothers, always are.
AnnaOxford chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
Is it one of your fics where Draco was secretly always in love, or least fancying Hermione even before.
AnnaOxford chapter 11 . 5/19/2016
Omg, this is totally my favourite fic of yours!
AnnaOxford chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
Marriage would be good if it means they're making peace.
1,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »