Reviews for Dawn
YolZiiKiir chapter 12 . 10/23
Well that was a bolt from the blue.
YolZiiKiir chapter 11 . 10/23
I am getting some serious Lord of the Flies vibes. I withold judgment until further notice.
YolZiiKiir chapter 5 . 10/23
This fic has such potential. I am eager to see what you achieve with it.
Fleiur chapter 51 . 9/22
*sigh* idk, man. I just so love the plot of this story. And this is my favourite, not one of my favourites but my only favourite among the Dramione stories that you've written. I read "best enemies"and "utterly despicable" but this plot/ story stood out 'cause the premise of this story is sooooo very good. SO WHY? . I will just think that they should end up being a power couple ruling the new era. They are. They can.

Where's forgiveness. Where's redemption. ? idk, man

But I respect you as an author and this is your story so..
Happy chapter 51 . 9/14
Ugh - heartbreak! Betrayal! Ugly human choices! You're a great writer.
5degrees chapter 51 . 8/12
Hands down you are one of my favourite authors. I'm slowly trawling my way through all of your stories and none have yet to disappoint. I seldom leave reviews but you deserve it. Thank you so much for writing such all consuming works please keep it up
AllAbouThatTratie chapter 19 . 7/31
Mortal Instruments reference
AnnaOxford chapter 51 . 5/19
Oh, I actually didn't expect this. You always manage to give us a Happy Dramione Ending, even if everyone else ends up miserable. I don't think he would have been able to kill her, maybe he thought he could but I think that whatever he did to her wouldn't have been fatal. She's much stronger in that way, women ore more exactly mothers, always are.
AnnaOxford chapter 16 . 5/19
Is it one of your fics where Draco was secretly always in love, or least fancying Hermione even before.
AnnaOxford chapter 11 . 5/19
Omg, this is totally my favourite fic of yours!
AnnaOxford chapter 10 . 5/19
Marriage would be good if it means they're making peace.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 5/19
Well damn, you decided to make this as realistic as possible.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 5/19
Hu, wonder how they'll change their minds.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 5/19
Before Harry would have been the first one to play hero, no matter if it is endangering other people as well.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 5/19
Remus is here, fascinating.
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »