Reviews for Dawn
The Cuteness chapter 51 . 4/24
Oh my god this ending made me cry!
Refictionista chapter 51 . 4/19
OMG. This was FANTASTIC!
dumbledorescardigan chapter 51 . 2/28
oh my god this is like, your 6th story i've read in the past 10 hours and theyre all so good and addicting and awful! Who hurt you! I seriously finish each fic and then have to pace around my apartment for 10 minutes just saying "god damn" but theyre all sooooooooo good. damnnnnnn.
dumbledorescardigan chapter 23 . 2/28
But wait who is Parvati in love with?! For some reason I find this an incredibly important question!
dumbledorescardigan chapter 7 . 2/28
They remind me of Clarke and Bellamy from the 100 & I love it
mzutie8 chapter 51 . 2/12
Wow. Not what expected.
Most Dramoine fanfic has a theme of unrealistic, overly optimistic view of "a misunderstood Draco who is ultimately a good guy"'. Reading this (especially the last 10 chapters) has been amazing.
There's great depth of character on every page, the pq
plot is genius. I love that although Draco has a positive relationship with Hermoine, he still maintains his original character!
R chapter 51 . 11/3/2014
Interesting story. Not really a romance, though. Yeah there was some love but not a romance. Surprised me at the spelling errors throughout the story. As for the ending, anti-climatic. Very much so. Very disappointing ending considering the entire story. I am wishing I hadn't finished this story.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/12/2014
This is one of my favourites of your fics. OK, Hermione's falling in love seems to come out of nowhere, but the plot is great, and realistic. The ending was inevitable, but I shed a tear for D, before smiling at the brilliance of the story.
jkrowlingrox chapter 51 . 8/25/2014
*sob* definitely not the ending I was expecting in the first chapters, but it sort of seemed inevitable by the end. Although I still wish there could have been some kind of HEA...
Guest chapter 51 . 8/20/2014
Wow... i wasn't expecting that. Sad sad sad end :(
twiliteroket chapter 51 . 8/13/2014
To put it bluntly, i need alcohol. It's a good story, and i have read the story two other times. Good job-even though i did cry alot.
Alexi122 chapter 51 . 5/29/2014
WTF! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! It's the middle of the night and I'm crying my eyes out! First Pansy and now you kill off Draco! Right into my none-existing heart...
TaleTerror chapter 51 . 4/18/2014
Sad ending. I was hoping he would get it through his head but i guess not
tajina chapter 51 . 4/8/2014
Adding on, I am going to read Draconian heart. _ It may be sad ending again right? Actually I love angst fic but I love it to be a happy ending. And I read only Dramione Fiction.
tajina chapter 51 . 4/8/2014
Well... I did not expect this too. You know I had been avoiding reading this story for very long time when I know it's going to be a sad ending. and now where I am.

This is more than horrible ending. I did not see the point that your story need to make Draco die. You know I come to read last chapter of this story long time ago to check whether it is happy ending or not and at first I thought Draco must be a very cruel Deatheater but Hello what had he done in this story? So disappointed it hurt to say this word to you though. BTW I love "Who Needs Friends" , "Utterly Despicable" and "The Slow Thaw"very much. (and that story is not good ending but at least it seems to be a happy ending(I am pretending for last 2))

You could make better ending than this.(Of course, there must be a better way.) Draco was not supposed to die.(He is not that bad or cruel enough to die even he killed pansy.) I love your plot in this story, you always have a good plot in your story.(but not for "Wrong Life" I hated it when you refer Hermione in the Astoria's Body.) TBH I think how to end the story it's your weak point.(but I admired you because at least you make it end.) I am superfan of your story though. So I want you to improve this point for your next story.

I felt so sorry for Hermione and Cygnus. I love his name Cygnus is really wonderful. See... you made a wonderful child to be an orphan, I still felt very sorry for him for having no father anymore. But that not what made me cry, I cried when the encounter between Hermione and Draco when they say they love each other. It's hearth broken. (and now I hated Nott for letting Hermione go)

And in the last you must be proud because this probably the longest comment I'd ever reviewed. :)

Love U! Hate U! Camnz