Reviews for Dawn
anita03 chapter 51 . 1/14
Interesting story, you raised really interesting issues about settling in a new world, I'm sorry Draco couldn't change but considering his behaviour all along, this ending was the only one fitting.
Thank you for sharing this story with us :)
YearofDragons chapter 51 . 11/7/2015
Oh nooooooo I knew it
YearofDragons chapter 50 . 11/7/2015
What the ... She died! Pansy dies! Sorry disclaimer. But holy cow nooooooo this isn't a happy Draco x Hermoine ending isn't it? I'm scared to read the last chapter
ksouza3 chapter 51 . 10/17/2015
I read this story over a year ago but I can't get the ending out if my head. It's so sad, but realistic for this story. Amazing storyline and character development! Great job on another story!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Argh, another tragedy.
Guest chapter 51 . 8/29/2015
um...so what exactly happened here?
harnicem chapter 51 . 8/24/2015
This is a wonderfully written story but I never expected it to go where it did.

I kept thinking it was going to have a happy ending until it was inevitable that it couldn't

You were true to your story and sad as it is, great job.
Wantitall84 chapter 51 . 7/9/2015
Great story, really really good plot, character depiction and development...
but wow that was a fast ending. Great build-up and it just was unexpectedly over
h.a.h.2002 chapter 51 . 7/9/2015
Why did you do that...:(
The Cuteness chapter 51 . 4/24/2015
Oh my god this ending made me cry!
Refictionista chapter 51 . 4/19/2015
OMG. This was FANTASTIC!
dumbledorescardigan chapter 51 . 2/28/2015
oh my god this is like, your 6th story i've read in the past 10 hours and theyre all so good and addicting and awful! Who hurt you! I seriously finish each fic and then have to pace around my apartment for 10 minutes just saying "god damn" but theyre all sooooooooo good. damnnnnnn.
dumbledorescardigan chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
But wait who is Parvati in love with?! For some reason I find this an incredibly important question!
dumbledorescardigan chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
They remind me of Clarke and Bellamy from the 100 & I love it
mzutie8 chapter 51 . 2/12/2015
Wow. Not what expected.
Most Dramoine fanfic has a theme of unrealistic, overly optimistic view of "a misunderstood Draco who is ultimately a good guy"'. Reading this (especially the last 10 chapters) has been amazing.
There's great depth of character on every page, the pq
plot is genius. I love that although Draco has a positive relationship with Hermoine, he still maintains his original character!
1,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »