Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Mockingtale chapter 11 . 7/30
wow this is scary. you scare me. Kiiiinda disappointed we don't know what Alander did to Derick since I was really looking forward to that with the set-up and everything. The relationship between Doninant and Submissives is fascinating and I'm a little glad it's not portrayed as so very far-fetched. BDSM play has always been interesting and the people even more so. Glad I found this story!
AC01 chapter 21 . 5/25
I would think actual teaching and training with a firm, but encouraging hand would be a more effective method than..."conditioning" through punishment and/or "scare tactics", considering how her defiance and instinctual reactions seem to be manageable enough to correct...
Essential to the lesson? Not sure.

To each his own, of course. Still a fascinating story
AC01 chapter 18 . 5/24
How marvelous - I love a good dramatic exit and the intrigue inspired by this didn't just take the cake. It took the whole damn feast. (That was an unladylike term - oh, Jareth, feel free to punish me now, please haha)
Can't wait to see what sort of deliciously riled confrontation this will inevitably lead to, next...
AC01 chapter 16 . 5/23
I adore the feline interlude - a refreshing little break from th and wholly entertaining ~
AC01 chapter 6 . 5/22
While the intensity of the chemistry you've built between them is undeniable, and the scene is an excellent confrontation of the issue, I still am a little hesitant to the idea that this was how she sought to "atone" - not because of the nature of it, but more because it's a bit incongruous to the reason of her "wrong." I may be inferring the wrong point, but does she subject in herself in this way (being involved with such...services) because of her prior "mistake" in denying both him and herself, before? I think it's connected to the whole "power over me idea", but I'm not certain.

All that aside, still loving how unique and daring this whole concept is - absolutely delectable.
AC01 chapter 1 . 5/22
What a curious element to throw in with these to - certainly a spin I have not previously encounter. Normally, this is not within my tastes, but I have to admit...I'm intrigued.
Good God
Guest chapter 35 . 12/3/2015
You are DARK
Joie Cullen chapter 29 . 10/5/2015
so much yes! I am so glad it was on HER terms.
Joie Cullen chapter 28 . 10/5/2015
mic drop! *boom!*
Joie Cullen chapter 25 . 10/5/2015
hell yes! go sarah, it's your birthday... o.O
Joie Cullen chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
and I am dead... I love this story. I believe this is my second read.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
Loving it so far!
crimsoneyes419 chapter 35 . 6/14/2015
I love your creativity in the part where Sarah sings in the kitchen with the Goblins. Brought back the memory of when Jareth sang with his Goblins. Totally suits her now being Queen. I really liked that she has her moment as well.
crimsoneyes419 chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
Omg I just love your stories!