Reviews for The Ties That Bind
OPOSOJOJ chapter 24 . 6/21
Loving it so far!
crimsoneyes419 chapter 35 . 6/14
I love your creativity in the part where Sarah sings in the kitchen with the Goblins. Brought back the memory of when Jareth sang with his Goblins. Totally suits her now being Queen. I really liked that she has her moment as well.
crimsoneyes419 chapter 4 . 6/11
Omg I just love your stories!
Anisky chapter 22 . 5/27
Okay, so if he has only three weeks, how could Sarah's time in the dungeons last longer than that?

Also, WHY THE FUCK WAS SARAH STILL GOING TO THAT CLUB AFTER BEING RAPED THERE?

WHY DID SHE STILL LET DERICK TOP HER AFTER HE RAPED HER *TWICE*?

THAT MAKES NO SENSE!
Anisky chapter 21 . 5/27
I thought she only agreed to be in the Underground for two weeks? Isn't a punishment that could last longer than that a violation of their agreement?

If I were Sarah, by this point, I'd be out. Goodbye, I do not want this, return me home now, I want no part. I guess that's why Sarah's the Goblin Queen and I'm not, but... yeah... I don't know about this. I think I may be out, this is just going to frustrate me too much.

(Speaking of which, how come Sarah didn't use her self defense skills on Derick, who by the way, I STILL cannot believe she would allow to top her after he raped her? WTF?)
tmwillson3 chapter 34 . 5/26
Other than this story, I have read very few stories with references to bdsm. I knew little besides what friends and wikipedia said. I was curious why people were interested in this genre for some time (Ever since 50 shades). Having reached the end of this story, I have much more understanding about it, which is good. It may not be my cup of tea like others seem to, but I guess I will just have to keep reading to see if that changes. Thank you.
tmwillson3 chapter 33 . 5/26
I will never complain when food is involved. Not after that. That just seals my desire to see it be involved with them more.
tmwillson3 chapter 32 . 5/26
Those songs were great additions to the chapter. And Jareth with chocolate cake on him sounds amazing.
tmwillson3 chapter 29 . 5/26
Now that's what I'm talking about! Full claiming, no doubt about it. I liked it happening outdoors. It was intense but still sweet between them, the way I prefer it. I'm not a big fan of Dark Jareth, so this is always preferred, but especially at this moment.
tmwillson3 chapter 24 . 5/26
Yep, a cold shower is needed after that little romp! I enjoyed it so much. And I love the idea of using food in the play.
tmwillson3 chapter 20 . 5/26
There is something to be said for her having the ability to wield the regalia. It is awesome, but I see Jareth's thinking. There is too much at risk. I know that sometimes the Dark Aura is needed for both of them when they need to be threatening, but it still is not something I want to see if it makes Sarah or Jareth want to torture. I know it is necessary in this story, but that is just me.
tmwillson3 chapter 18 . 5/26
That clothing change at the end... YES! So awesome! Go Sarah!
tmwillson3 chapter 17 . 5/26
So much lemon, so little time to enjoy. But wonderful all the same.
tmwillson3 chapter 15 . 5/26
I really enjoyed that chapter. It was good to get more explanation from Jareth. Definitely going to need a chastity belt now. And the grandmother is wonderful.
Brittany Stockhm chapter 1 . 5/14
this is a great story...please continue.
thank you for such a great story.