Reviews for The Ties That Bind
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 16 . 3/23
Ok the cat part was amazing, I was immediately drawing paralells to my own set of 6 cats! Love this!
Chapter 16 is my favorite chapter
Taeniaea chapter 35 . 3/10
cool story
Niki Maweird chapter 1 . 1/5
I knew BDSM was involved..but this still caught me off guard. Which isn't bad, btw. I feel the strong need to read on.
Adorian chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Doesn't Sarah recognize Jareth by his hair?
Bekah chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
One of the best fanfics I have ever read! Loved every minute of it. Please write more!
Kyra13Raven chapter 26 . 7/3/2014
I like this chapter (not as much as others, not as little as the rest) and I don't really understand why people are fussing about the caning. (Okay, maybe a little...? idk) To me, it was perfect for showing not only his frustration, but how the trial is advancing. Repeating the punishment in the same way would not drive home the lesson as quickly or as effectively as switching it to something very similar.

Random: I am disappointed so far that Sarah hasn't in some way tried to dominate Jareth, and subsequently been punished for attempting to 1) disobey him 2) take his pleasure/property. Maybe later, since at the time of my writing this is no longer being updated? Idk, I'm weird and I know what I like ;)
kurokazeryuu chapter 35 . 5/1/2014
Where is this story located? I cannot find its location. Are you continuing this? This was quite the interesting read. Reading these story makes me want to watch the movie, especially since I haven't seen it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
The story vis really amazing. Really good and interesting. However. Do you really mean to tell me noone thought of tickling her?
DieKochbar chapter 32 . 12/8/2013
loooooooooooool kitchen-dance... rofl... good chapter... omg...loooooooooooool

Very very good. This is the first chapter i laugh and laugh and laugh.
Bastet Goddess chapter 35 . 11/25/2013
OMG please PM me the link to this story on adult fanfiction! Pretty please! This is the best story in this forum! I have GOT to finish or I will go NUTS!
FrancesOsgood chapter 35 . 9/27/2013
This is wonderfully written and addictive! I read it through in one sitting because I simply couldn't stop. Nicely done!

Fanny
quaintlullabies chapter 28 . 8/16/2013
I've got SO MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO! I've missed you. 3

Jareth being responsible for your BDSM tendencies? Complete understood. We should start a support group.

Brilliantly written chapter, as always.
Anisky chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
I... after that happened a week ago, though, why would she possibly let Derick top her again, as she did at the beginning of this fic? That really bothers me. The way she was acting about Derick's behavior at the beginning of the fic, too, just doesn't seem to jive with this having happened recently...
Lozzarooni chapter 35 . 7/23/2013
I just wanted to say that I thought this was a brilliant and original story. I really want to read the second volume of this but I notice that it's unfinished and your authors note here says that the policing rumour may cause your stories to be banned. In fairness, I've read a lot of M rated stuff on here and they're still here after a good few years after completion. When I read the guidelines again prior to uploading an M/Ma content story I understood it to be that you could suggest the things that were happening but you couldn't go to the extent that you find in say an erotic novel by Selena Kitt with explicit and derogatory words. I'll check out your other accounts on aff and on tumblr to see if you've finished the second volume. It's a shame to leave it unfinished as I bet it's as brilliantly thought out as this one and I hope that you will get around to completing it on here one day.