Reviews for The Ties That Bind
pari78 chapter 34 . 11/21/2016
I love this story! Thank you for not giving up on it! Now I'm off to vol 2...
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 35 . 10/17/2016
Was really enjoying this story and then all of a sudden there was no more Have you finished this story and posted it elsewhere? Or has this story sucumb to the cursid writers block?
Glasstic chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
"...it isnt the bi ped who pays the rent" where did that line come from? Ive read it in another fiction.
Mockingtale chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
wow this is scary. you scare me. Kiiiinda disappointed we don't know what Alander did to Derick since I was really looking forward to that with the set-up and everything. The relationship between Doninant and Submissives is fascinating and I'm a little glad it's not portrayed as so very far-fetched. BDSM play has always been interesting and the people even more so. Glad I found this story!
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
I would think actual teaching and training with a firm, but encouraging hand would be a more effective method than..."conditioning" through punishment and/or "scare tactics", considering how her defiance and instinctual reactions seem to be manageable enough to correct...
Essential to the lesson? Not sure.

To each his own, of course. Still a fascinating story
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 18 . 5/24/2016
How marvelous - I love a good dramatic exit and the intrigue inspired by this didn't just take the cake. It took the whole damn feast. (That was an unladylike term - oh, Jareth, feel free to punish me now, please haha)
Can't wait to see what sort of deliciously riled confrontation this will inevitably lead to, next...
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
I adore the feline interlude - a refreshing little break from th and wholly entertaining ~
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
While the intensity of the chemistry you've built between them is undeniable, and the scene is an excellent confrontation of the issue, I still am a little hesitant to the idea that this was how she sought to "atone" - not because of the nature of it, but more because it's a bit incongruous to the reason of her "wrong." I may be inferring the wrong point, but does she subject in herself in this way (being involved with such...services) because of her prior "mistake" in denying both him and herself, before? I think it's connected to the whole "power over me idea", but I'm not certain.

All that aside, still loving how unique and daring this whole concept is - absolutely delectable.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
What a curious element to throw in with these to - certainly a spin I have not previously encounter. Normally, this is not within my tastes, but I have to admit...I'm intrigued.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/22/2016
Good God
Guest chapter 35 . 12/3/2015
You are DARK
Joie Cullen chapter 29 . 10/5/2015
so much yes! I am so glad it was on HER terms.
Joie Cullen chapter 28 . 10/5/2015
mic drop! *boom!*
Joie Cullen chapter 25 . 10/5/2015
hell yes! go sarah, it's your birthday... o.O
Joie Cullen chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
and I am dead... I love this story. I believe this is my second read.