Reviews for Total Drama: Last one standing!
Bacon.is.my.Savior chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Haha loved this chapter so epicly much bro! June and courtney were hella funny, fighting and arguing. Lia and sierra were HUH-LARIOUS. Love the way you portrayed her! Will and heather were... interesting. I sense an alliance. Max and Zeke? FUNNIEST PART!I started laughing myass off. Noah and jade...again interesting. Duncan and Alice reminded me of my cousins and I during summer break. Funny... Geoff and Mike have THE ULTIMATE ROOM! I wish I had their room but with a mini fridge! Poor Wes,but he'll live. I... hope. I can't wait till next chapter... it's gonna be hella tough picking someone!
EternalDarkness101 chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Amazing com
Fizzy Starburst chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
This was so much fun :D

Junette and Courtney was so awesome, I literally could not stop smiling. Your characterization of Junette has been spot on so far.

Lia and Sierra were super funny. Thier like long lost sisters, or something. Totally fun to read.

Your characterization of Will has been creepishly accurate. the only thing I'd mention is the fact that he is fairly quiet and anti-social, but other than that, your doing perfectly. I love how he and Heather have an alliance, it will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Max and Zeke was fun, but I hope Zeke's going to catch on sooner or later, because if not, it's going to get old. Fast.

Noah and Jade was interesting. Thier alliance will probably outlast that of Will and Heather. I also love the romance that's starting to bloom :)

Both Alice and Duncan and Geoff and mike were hilarious. Totally fun to read.

Poor, poor Wes. He's such a nice guy, putting up with Owen's smells. XD

I love how at the big meeting, Junette was still stuck about the bed. Totally in character.

I'll PM you Junette's and Will's votes in a second. Until then, keep up the great work :)
Ultimate Survivor chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
yay an update :) nice chapter too. Mike and Geoff stealing that microwave was hilarious haha
Tornography chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Let's see whan rooming with Zeke is like!
Bacon.is.my.Savior chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I LOVED 3 THIS CHAPTER! Haha. I loved the Wes/Junette scenes. They're so cute together \(_)/ I loved the 'witch melting' scene with Geoff, Max, Duncan, Heather, and Courtney. And Sierra and Lia bunking together? Epicness! See Siera Lia X Bunking together EPICNESS! Update soon, like soon soon! This is like my fave story my OCs are in!

-Confessional-

Lia: OMG! IT'S SO EPIC HANGING OUT WITH SIERRA! SHE'S SO FUMMY (yes I said 'fummy' not 'funny')! But the boys should watch out after tricking us. Sierra and I were in the middle of making a TD App...

Wes: Bunking with Owen is awesome! He can make longer farts than anyone else I know! And I can't wait for my date- er I mean hang out with Junette. Haha.
EternalDarkness101 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Amazing Chapter and I love that Jade is with Noah and I wonder what conversations they would have in the rooms tonight lol .Mike and Geoffs music may annoy both Jade and Noah though but that should be funny and I love Junette and Wesley so cute :) Update soon I can't wait to see what happens
Ultimate Survivor chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter :) I' be lying if i didn't say i thought the best room arrangement wasn't Geoff and Mike. First the loud music and Duncan liking it (Lol) and then tricking Lia and Sierra. Haha you portray everybody great and I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)

Confessional:

Mike- "Life here is great! Geoff and I are partying in our room and even though Duncan isn't rooming with me it's still great! They're both really funny." /Mike Grins/

update soon (:
Fizzy Starburst chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I absolutely adore this chapter!

The Junette-Courtney conflict is hilarious. Perfectly in character for both girls. I alo love the romance between Junette and Wes. I'm going to have to use my fangirl powers to come up with a cute fanname for them.

I LOVED Will here. you got him in PERFECT character. Him rooming with Heather will be...interesting.

And even though they weren't very involved in this chapter, I love how Sierra and Lia are rooming together. That's destined to be hilarious.
EternalDarkness101 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Okay well great chapter and here are my things

Heather-Jade would try to get her tricks but hate her secretly

Ezekiel-She would not accoacite to him unless he does and then she would mostly insult him

Duncan-Dispise him and hate him

Courtney-They would either be the best of friends or worst Enimes

Noah-She would friend him a lot a worthy competitor

Sierra -She would complain of her being annoying and most likely dislike her

Geoff-She would be neutral she would like him but hate his constant cheerfulness

Owen-Try to be friend him then drop him or just drop him

Update Soon and Sorry I was on a trip :)
perje chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
You displayed Alice great! She was great and creepy and awesome all at the same time! I can't wait to see her be EVIL! Haha. Really, great chapter and update soon :)
Ultimate Survivor chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Alright nice chapter (:

Mike Duncan and Geoff are all good friends and I'm glad. Mike and Jade are also friends and you can also pair Mike up with Jade if you don't want him paired up with Lia but your the author (: update soon!

Confessional:

"Man this is great! Duncan and Geoff are good guys and friends already!" Mike exclaimed, happy for his new life in the mansion.
Tornography chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
LOL! That was funny! Max digging through the cast list...
Bacon.is.my.Savior chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Hahaha. Loved the chapter. Lia's lines were hella funny! And I see a budding romance between Wes and Junette. Elbow, elbow. Wink, wink. Ok well I'll let Lia and Wes decide who they want to share their room with. Lia? Wes?

Lia: OMFG! I would totally share a room with Sierra! She is so awesome! I'm totally tweeting about it!

Wes: I guess Owen seems cool. He looks like the type of guy I would hang out with.

Oh and here's what Wes and Lia look like just in case if you want to know :)

-Lia-

. /tumblr_l5a7ypBdKv1qcd3klo1_

(and with blond highlights)

-Wes-

1/2189623_AmubaVNR_

Hope the images helped!
Fizzy Starburst chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
I thourghouly enjoyed this chapter. Junette was in PERFECT character (the Alice in Wonderland bit made me smile), and Will was perfectly anti-social :)

If you'd like to know what my characters think of the returning cast, drop me a PM and I'll return that info ASAP.