Reviews for Bruises
ultears chapter 1 . 1/4
Well you may have written this in advance, before the show ever aired; but you got them depicted accurately here. :-) great job!
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Hey, this was written before S1 was out right? I'm really impressed that you pegged their characters so well. Nice work! Gonna have to take a peek at your other stuff sometime!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
TS chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Amazing story! I loved it! Keep it up I would love to read more LOK stories from you!
Tuna chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
You might want to consider fixing your tenses it seriously throws off the flow of the story
W0lfsong chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Had to come back and reread this X3 Love it!
satomika chapter 1 . 10/5/2012

i'm all smiles and all thumbs-up! :]
sillysillypanda chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was lovely. In just over a thousand words, you managed to capture all the potential of Makorra, and of Mako and of Korra as individuals; I kind of really wish you had been the one writing their characterization in the actual show, because you did an amazing job here. Thank you for making me actually like this pairing (and these characters!) again. :)
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i love this! your descriptions and metaphors are amazing, they really tie the story together. nicely done :)

WeirdRaptor chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Your head canon was shockingly accurate in many ways.
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Awesome story! Continue with the great work!
TheWorldSmith chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Simply beautiful. I was going to complain about the excessive use of profanity but it creates a nice contrast that sets up the bonding moment perfectly. There's fluff, but it's realistic and it didn't lead to random sex. The ending wasn't mushy, it was hopeful and I like that. This is a great piece of art.
Little Mockingjay chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wow. You're smart.
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Lovely. Their relationship was perfect.
ReluctantFangirl15 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is the first Legend of Korra fic I've read, and you did not disappoint! I think you did a really fantastic job capturing the personality of the characters, especially since we don't really know them all that well yet!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »