Reviews for Harry and his Marriage Contracts
Towel
Adharsh chapter 9 . 2/14
Your story is quite good.
True to your words the wizengamot part was boring While the rest was interesting.

Hope you would continue this story.
If so waiting for the next update.

Regards,
Adharsh.
Adharsh chapter 10 . 2/12
Good story.

I liked all the chapters except this one which was somewhat boring.

I think towards the end of the published work there was somewhat less of harry-daphne interaction.

Hope you would continue this story.

Regards,
Adharsh
S.O.L. L.O.R.D chapter 10 . 2/11
Warning incomplete works are bad for your fans please complete your storys or try to find someone interested in finishing it with a plot point some have been incomplete since 2012
this is source of life logic optimizing regenerative division

() /I\ [#]
_

\_/
Bobmin356 chapter 10 . 1/30
The slow pace of this is a real killer. There is simply nothing happening, not on the relationship front. The possible conflict with Ron vanished along with Hermione. There's no enemy to worry about and the last two chapters were mostly filler that I yawned through.

I might stick around for another chapter or two, but I don't really see much here to hold my interest.
wolfgang108 chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Good chapter, even if it was of a typical " boring" legislative day. Did note that you use the word " on " when the word " in " would seem more correct. It has been seven months since the last update, is there more in the works ? If so, will it be posted soon ? Hope to be reading more soon, thanks for sharing and Merry / Happy Christmas.
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
I like the story so far.
It makes sense that Harry didn't make any grand speeches during Wizengamot session. BWL or not, he is still a Hogwarts student.
The idea of turning Dragon Pox or similar Wizard ilnesses into a weapon is even worse than Muggle biological warfare. Because the wizards don't have adequate countermeasures against it.
CurlyFries01 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
"he is all the time with Granger, but they seem more like brothers than anything else."

This sentence has two problems, from what i can see:
First, "he is all the time with Granger" should probably read "he is with Granger all the time" the way you currently have it is a bit mixed up, though i certainly understand the error if English is a second language.
Second - "more like brothers" to me, this implies Granger is a male, therefore Granger and Harry are like brothers. Which they aren't cause she is a girl. :)
I'd advise you either change it to "like siblings" or "like brother and sister"
Good story otherwise. :)
G Fawkes chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Snape? Potions? Sixth year? Slughorn? Anyone teaching defense?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Hmmm. Maybe Snape is teaching BOTH.
G Fawkes chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Wow! Am I really THAT out of touch? Then again, as ridiculous as the term and it's usage is, I am NOT embarassed to say I had NO IDEA what 'butthurt' meant!

(not judging, but it sounds like the result from a boy's first gay date! )
G Fawkes chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I don't understand the shortened- 'Diagon Al', instead of Diagon Alley. Perhaps it is 'lost in translation', somehow. Obviously, it IS a play on 'diagonal' in English, I just don't know how that works for your home language.

No biggy! I couldn't write you even one sentence iny ANY language other than English...and the American version at that... seeing as how there are so many differences between the U.K. and the U.S.

(My ex wife student taught in England, back in the seventies. The elementary kids there laughed at her name, wondering why ANYONE would name their daughter "truck"?! (Lori ?)
1sunfun chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Good.
ninja888 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Harry, take the girls to Harrods.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
That whole scene with Neville was so funny. Very well written. It felt natural.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
I know you said that you wouldn't have any pairings, but at some point Harry and the girls should realize that they have to find a true emotional connection with Harry if they want to have a successful marriage even if it is an unusual one. And they have to work to be friends with each other as well as with Harry.